Available to download on 6th September:

Lords of the Fallen, PS4

Journey, PS4, PS3

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, PS3

Datura, PS3

Badland, PS Vita, PS4, PS3

Amnesia: Memories, PS Vita

• Upvote 3

A pretty poor month for me. Already have Journey and got Lords of the Fallen on Gold earlier in the year. 

Will probably give Amnesia: Memories a go. 

Not a bad selection on PS4. Journey is amazing but I already own it. Lords of the Fallen looks like a Dark Souls rip-off?

Badlands is a conversion of the mobile game?

Improvement over last month ^_^ I tried Lords of the fallen briefly and it was enjoyable. Journey, everyone goes on about how great it is but never tried it so will add it to my backlog ^_^

Gah, I deleted my post in that other thread because this one was becoming more popular. :P

Anyway, keen to try LotF and I've never played Journey so I consider it a decent month.

Why is Journey in my library already? Was it free if you had it on PS3?

In any case it's more than a bit overrated and this is another very unexciting month. I wouldn't be renewing if it wasn't for the multiplayer.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, PS4 Journey was free of you had it on the PS3 already.

That's the only game that interests me this month, and I've got it already.

Decent PS4 offerings, can anyone who has played Badland give it a thumbs up/down? 

2 hours ago, Jamin said:

Decent PS4 offerings, can anyone who has played Badland give it a thumbs up/down? 

I quite liked it on iOS and probably will benefit from proper controls on the Vita but it's very much a mobile game

I spent 12 pounds on Amnesia: Memories last December, and very much enjoyed it... but that's because I've a massive soft spot for cheesy romance visual novels with cute guys to date. Your mileages may vary.

Interested to try Lords of the Fallen, and Journey is of course brilliant, but also owned. Happy to try Badland too. Not a bad month, in all!

• Upvote 1

Anyway pretty good month overall, Lords of the Fallen appears to a less intense Dark Souls which appeals and The Forgotten Sands is the great forgotten PoP games, it's the best in the series since Sands of Time and anyone who enjoyed the first game should try it.  I'd be seriously tempted to replay it (traded my copy years ago) if I didn't already have a massive list of stuff I have never played to get through first. Still it pleases me that it will now be in my download list should the mood to play it again ever take me

Journey is of course magic but naturally I already own it and no idea what Datura is but Amnesia sounds intriguing as well.

Miles better than last month anyway

• Upvote 1

If you have never played journey then set aside 3 hours or so and blast through it in one sitting, truly magical game. The influx of players with it being free should ensure you get the a good online experience with it as well. 

• Upvote 3

Definitely. Bit more friendly advice: play it with earphones and with as few distractions as possible, and be kind.

It's as probably as close as some of us are going to get to a religious experience. :wub:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

The Forgotten Sands is the great forgotten PoP games, it's the best in the series since Sands of Time and anyone who enjoyed the first game should try it.

I'd like to second this, it's well worth anyone's time.

• Upvote 1

For a moment I thought Amnesia was the PC horror title and that it had somehow been ported to Vita without me having noticed. Imagine my dissapointment.

Oh good, that'll be a perfect time to replay Journey on PS3 as hopefully someone else might actually be playing it. I was a bit put off playing it recently for that reason, it was unexpectedly playing through almost the entire game with one other (and losing them at the very end :( ) that made it so magical.

22 minutes ago, JohnnyRyall said:

For a moment I thought Amnesia was the PC horror title and that it had somehow been ported to Vita without me having noticed. Imagine my dissapointment.

This is what I thought, then I read Wiper's post.

Anyway, Journey is a fantastic and beautiful experience, as others have already pointed out. I'll be interested to try Lords of the Fallen too.

From memory one of the games originally given out last month had already been on Playstation Plus (only in Europe I think, it was new to the US). When they realised they replaced it with Endwar. 

I had it in my head that Amnesia: Memories was a spin off of that survival horror game. Quite the misconception.

20 minutes ago, Jolly said:

I had it in my head that Amnesia: Memories was a spin off of that survival horror game. Quite the misconception.

Maybe you just forgot.

• Upvote 4