Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread: It's All Over, Folks! See you next console!

deKay

Whatever, pretty pissed off to be honest. Don't mind waiting a day or two after release, but I'd taken next week off work. The day it arrives will be my first day back :doh:

Mainly pissed off that I won't be able to join in the forum madness on Fri. Time to duck out for a bit.

Do Argos reserve stock for their stores? If they do there's a still hope.

So the game for me today is going to be watching all my  stuff go from 'Arriving 3rd March pre-ordered' to 'not yet despatched' on Amazon.

I suspect the latter is the status when stuff is lined up in boxes ready to go out the door - good news is that the console and Zelda both flipped to this - all the rest is pro controller, bomberman, a case and extra joy cons which I would like but can live without on day 1 should they fail to deliver.

11 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Whatever, pretty pissed off to be honest. Don't mind waiting a day or two after release, but I'd taken next week off work. The day it arrives will be my first day back :doh:

Mainly pissed off that I won't be able to join in the forum madness on Fri. Time to duck out for a bit.

Do Argos reserve stock for their stores? If they do there's a still hope.

ShopTo still have grey in stock for delivery on Friday. 

Where did you originally order from for it to be bumped back to the 13th?

25 minutes ago, Majora said:

ShopTo still have grey in stock for delivery on Friday. 

Where did you originally order from for it to be bumped back to the 13th?

Thanks for the reply. I ordered initially from Argos on a buy now pay in 6 months scheme because it's the only way I could afford it. They let me select the Neon version and Zelda and pay for them using this credit option, sent me an email to confirm the purchase, only for the console to then get immediately cancelled because it had gone out of stock. No problem I thought I'll just contact them and swap it for the grey. Not possible - I must wait for my Argos card before I can make any further purchases, which they promised would be with me last Sat, Mon at the latest. Still haven't received it.

So I ordered from Very who do a similar credit scheme but although it says 'in stock' on their site delivery isn't due until the 13th.

If Argos reserve stock for stores I'll just reserve one Fri and collect it, if I get their bloody card. Awful service from them to be honest.

Zelda is due for dispatch though!

I've got a dispatch notice from shopto [emoji4] No tracking or anything yet.

I've heard sometimes you can pay a little extra with DPD via the tracking page and get delivery earlier. Depends on the route etc, but if it's available I'm going to be tempted!

Just now, Rob Rule said:

Posatge updates are one thing, but hand updates, now? 

Mine are good. Clipped my nails this morning. So, yeah, I'm ready.

Except for the moist layer of sticky sweat from extreme nervous expectation

Can anyone recommend a good talcum powder?

Nope, I'm from the North West. I'm just not used to this manual labour malarkey. p.s what kind of cream can I get to help that heal? I tried some sudacrem but I'm sure there's some better stuff out there? Was going to use the e45 I use for my excema but not sure that has wound healing properties?

1 minute ago, grungekid said:

Nope, I'm from the North West. I'm just not used to this manual labour malarkey. p.s what kind of cream can I get to help that heal? I tried some sudacrem but I'm sure there's some better stuff out there? Was going to use the e45 I use for my excema but not sure that has wound healing properties?

Stick your hand in a bowl of vinegar that'll heal it.