Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread: It's All Over, Folks! See you next console!

deKay

30 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

I just spoke to Nintendo UK on the phone and the customer service guy insisted the order is being sent by next day delivery after all, but didn't know which courier they would use (lol) which hardly fills me with confidence. I'm ending up with two Switches either way. Never ordering anything with them again. God knows why people were recommending them. Their lack of communication is awful.

Please understand

15 minutes ago, Flub said:

if it helps Nintendo shipped my order of pro controller, spare psu and case yesterday via royal mail and they arrived today.

My controller and case also arrived today via Royal Mail but no sign of the console even being dispatched yet :(

That's pretty shocking, Billy.

Anyone know what's going on with the supermarkets? Just popped into Sainos for some Worcestershire sauce and there was no sign of the Switch at all. Thought there would be at least a sign up in the electronics aisle, but no.

I've seen one bus stop advert in the past week & that's it, nothing in the Window of our Argos, etc.

Best bit is that the advert just shows Mario Kart, and has a small bit of text in the bottom corner saying 'Released 28th April'. Why they wouldn't actually lead with a launch game, I've got no idea.

Does anyone have any idea about the stock levels of the pro pad, am I likely to be able to get one in Game tomms? I have £66 credit for game and with Zavvi cancelling my pre order I have to either be sensible and get one from Game or just prime one from Amazon.

Sensible isn't really my thing but I'm trying, asking the question counts right!?

Hermes are an absolute fucking disgrace. 

Just tell amazon it never arrived. It's the only way they will learn to not use those cowboys.  If I see Hermes mentioned  as a shipping choice then I won't use that supplier. 

I ordered a Switch and a Pro Controller from Shopto at about 1pm. They were dispatched with DPD just over an hour later to arrive tomorrow.

I ordered the same items from Nintendo UK on 17 January and nothing is happening - no dispatch, no communication, no idea what's going on. They've taken my money though.

Lesson learned.

31 minutes ago, Hello Goaty ♥ said:

And if they arrive tomorrow i'll be amazed!.  Fellow Amazonite here

Generally Prime always delivers the next day, even if I order in the evening.

Which is why they'll probably choose this one to fail on. :lol:

:(