IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread: It's All Over, Folks! See you next console!

deKay

1 hour ago, murray said:

So just to confirm, no-one here has had their HORI Tough Case shipped, right? Bit annoying if they've been delayed without letting us know. Might have to pick up the other official one to tide me over. 

I pre-ordered from Amazon and it says "arriving tomorrow". I'm picking my Switch and Zelda up from GAME tomorrow at about 12:30pm. I'm not doing the midnight launch.

My Switch is still awaiting dispatch at Amazon, I'm getting a bit twitchy now. My son got his dispatch notification this morning and we ordered within seconds of each other as soon as pre-orders went live on the site. The only difference between us is that I have Prime and he doesn't. Surely I should be getting the better treatment?!

My Zelda has dispatched (from Amazon) as have our cases (from The Game Collection), I just need my Switch!

1 minute ago, rsbrowndog said:

My Switch is still awaiting dispatch at Amazon, I'm getting a bit twitchy now. My son got his dispatch notification this morning and we ordered within seconds of each other as soon as pre-orders went live on the site. The only difference between us is that I have Prime and he doesn't. Surely I should be getting the better treatment?!

My Zelda has dispatched (from Amazon) as have our cases (from The Game Collection), I just need my Switch!

Wouldnt worry too much - I am in the same boat, Prime dispatches usually happen pretty late the day before. If you wake up tomorrow morning and it's not changed... maybe then panic a bit :)

Bit odd how non-Prime stuff seems to get dispatched and delivered earlier, mind!

2 minutes ago, rsbrowndog said:

There will be hundreds boxed on pallets ready to go, as soon as the exit barcode is scanned- the status will change.

Dont panic :)

I'm getting mine delivered to work and I leave at 4 too, so hopefully we'll both be okay. Out of curiosity I went back through some of my recent work-delivered Amazon Logistics couriered orders and they've all shown up around 1pm no trouble, so fingers crossed tomorrow is no different :)

22 minutes ago, pulsemyne said:

My DPD from shopto says it's in Reading...since 9 o'clock this morning.

Same here - you'll get it tomorrow. That said, I'm now going for a meal in the evening so this probably won't get a look in until Saturday at the earliest.

Still waiting for my DPD tracking number to go "live". It says it's being delivered between 8.30-10.30 tomorrow, but that just popped up automatically when I upgraded the time slot. I don't think they have it yet. 

I'm being ridiculous. 

Still waiting for my DPD tracking number to go "live". It says it's being delivered between 8.30-10.30 tomorrow, but that just popped up automatically when I upgraded the time slot. I don't think they have it yet. 

I'm being ridiculous. 

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to get some beer.....

I'm going to be drinking coffee, I never ever drink coffee. 

But tonight I'll be playing Zelda and if it's as good as everyone says I might not sleep at all. So tomorrow I might need coffee, lots of it.

Just over 3 1/2 hours until I'll have the beautiful little machine in my hands.

With Zelda, Bomberman, 1-2 Switch and an extra set of joy con.

Received my 'everything dispatched' Amazon emails at 5:30pm, which was a relief, annoying had I not been able to check the bank if they took the money much earlier in the day, but better late then never I suppose.

Only worry now is it's all coming via Amazon Logistics. My experience has never been too bad (London), but of course the reports in here don't help. Hoping for the best.

Set up the Wii U in the bedroom, I think it'll get quite a bit of use yet long term.

1 hour ago, Adrock said:

You drove a two hour round trip to check the box dimensions and then will do the same two hour round trip nearer midnight to pick it up? That's some serious dedication dude.

Nah I had the day off so I decided to come early. To enjoy the motorbike ride. I went to the shop to make sure the box will fit.

Now I'm at Frankie & Benny just waiting.

By the way the confirmation email is here. In 3 hours it will be Switchmas.

1 hour ago, Crhis said:

Replacement for the Zavvi pro controller has been ordered for £54.99 delivered through Grainger Games. It won't arrive for 3-5 days but I'd rather that than stump up £70 for Amazon + 1 day delivery.

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

Amazon if you have Prime, Argos instore maybe but they don't have the pro on website..

;)

BT Shop (??!) have it for 56.86 too.

45 minutes ago, choddo said:

I've got 3 "processing" emails from Smyths.

Then 2 "ready to pick up" emails for Zelda and "12 stitchup" but no 3rd one.

Probably too far down the queue.

Still going at midnight.

No Smyths "ready" mail for me, still processing, When i ordered the Last Guardian from them I picked the game up when i just had the processing email. I'd been playing it for two hours before i got another mail saying i could pick it up. Ordered my Switch on the 4th Feb. I'll see how i feel later on if i don't get the email