A great gaming track a day

Sureshot

Chrono Trigger (SNES) - Corridoors Of Time - Composer Yasunori Mitsuda

It's been a little while since I've included a "live" performance ....

Spoiler

Performance by Amakuchi, I first stumbled across her channel about six months ago right at the start of the third lockdown in January. I was lucky enough to get the timing just right and catch a live stream of her performing music from various games. As a pianist (who also has a history of playing this type of organ albeit 30+ years ago, I still play the church organ on occassions though!) I really enjoy her playing and is impressive technically from my perspective as a keyboard player .... maybe the technical proficiency isn't shown so much in this instance.

I might post a few more videos from Amakuchi over the next month or so. If you enjoy this it's well worth checking her YT channel out, especially her Youtube livestreams. She usually streams on a Thursday around 1:00pm in the afternoon UK time.

Metal Eye (X68000) - Recollection (Prologue 2) - Composers (Almost too many to mention!) Manabu Kunieda, Hiroaki Sano, and/or Witch (Tsuyoshi Fukutomi, Go Oami, Youichi Shimizu, Masaki Sugou)

Algarna (X68000) - Town of Fuanferu - Composer Yuzo Koshiro

I think this would sound quite good on a pipe organ, possibly even better on a harpsichord. Talking of organs ....

Spoiler

Here is the great man himself performing Fillmore from Actraiser, posted to his Twitter only a few days ago. This would sound great on a proper pipe organ, not that it doesn't already sound good!

• 2 weeks later...

Those Who Fight -FFVII or FFVII Remake (PS1 / PS4) Original Composer Nobuo Uematsu (Remake Arranger Shotaro Shima)

Another live performance from "Amaukuchi Electone",  joined on the drums by Dainashi....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The more tracks, the better! Can never have too much music. Hearing Castlevania rearrangements on a VRC6 has reminded me of this. Chrono Trigger is one of my fave gaming scores of all time (my recent posts of the live performances may have given that away) and your VRC6 post has reminded me of this video that I saw some years ago.

Chrono Trigger (SNES) - Corridors Of Time (NES VRC7 arrangement) - Composer Yasunori Mitsuda