rllmuk
NEG

Sonic The Hedgehog (Live Action) Nov 2019

NEG, I think that's the first photo you've ever posted that made me laugh out loud, and it wasn't even in the OT Picture thread. Damn.

• Upvote 3

There's no way this was going to be good anyway, so sign me up for the weirdest and most inexplicable possible version please.

• Upvote 4

This is my most anticipated film tbh. I want more bad videogame to film catastrophes. If anything they've become too respectable since Super Mario Bros.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Isaac said:

This could be this decade's Super Mario Bros movie. 

I have never seen the SMB movie. But I have encountered a Twitter account that insists it's an underrated film and replies #TrustTheFungus to anyone who mentions it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Nick R said:

May God have mercy on our souls.

Glorious. Robotnik will pull the entire movie. As it should be!

1 hour ago, RubberJohnny said:

The internet shitposting that will occur when this trailer drops will sustain me for literal months.

Drops from the fat, flatulent buttocks of the Hollywood shit factory.

Onto the floor.

On 30/06/2018 at 01:00, PC Master Race said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if this does ever see the light of day, it is going to be crimes against humanity level of bad.

Feeling pretty good about this prediction. 

• Upvote 1

Cannot wait for the trailer for this! Or the film for that matter. I hope Carrey hams it up to the max. It’s going to be glorious.

• Upvote 2

I keep popping back into this folder just to check if the trailer has been posted.

When it does I'm going to settle down in a comfy chair, pour out a single malt and enjoy.

• Upvote 2

Yeah me too, I'm so excited for this movie. My biggest hope is that it's genuinely bad without realizing how bad it is.

I hope Jim Carrey ONLY signed up to this for money and as for whoever decided to put Gangsta's Paradise in it, I want them to have included it because it's a classic track that will make the movie seem cool. Not because it's funny.

• Upvote 1

I've seen suggestions that he ends up looking like the Robotnik we know and love (?) by the end of the movie. That could be bollocks of course.

I liked the rings around the Paramount mountain at the start.

And that was all.

Also: "Every hero has a genesis"... ugh.

• Upvote 1

So where does this sit on the sonic cycle - Jim Carrey looks like he’s having fun and the last robotnik shot looks ace but as for the rest of it, the sonic design and the storyline - yeah huge flop. 

44 minutes ago, robotattack said:
I've seen suggestions that he ends up looking like the Robotnik we know and love (?) by the end of the movie. That could be bollocks of course.

FUCKING SPOILER FROM THE FUCKING TRAILER

Spoiler

maybehedoes.thumb.JPG.a504d026eade907d15b4063c1cf6b906.JPG

Edited by SeanR

I can see why they cast Jim Carrey. 10 year olds from the 90's would have loved this.

Kids these days though? Is Sonic still a thing for kids? What's the market for this movie?

The trailer had all the cringe I thought I was going to feel watching the Detective Pokemon trailer. That unused cringe has transferred over to this fourfold.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DeciderVT said:

I liked the rings around the Paramount mountain at the start.

And that was all.

Also: "Every hero has a genesis"... ugh.

In the PAL territories watching this is going to feel 25% slower and the line "Every hero has mega drive" isn't going to scan as cleanly.

• Upvote 7