rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
BlackHoodedCrow

The Real Housewives of ISIS

Now that BBC Three is online only they seem to have also gone all "edgy" with their social media and content. I just saw this clip (because it's all about the clips) of the show The Real Housewives of ISIS. It's a comedy.

Capture.PNG

Facebook videoMirror at vid.me

The reaction seems quite mixed; some people feel like this is unacceptable / insensitive, with others defending the show because 'if shows like Family Guy mock ISIS, why can't the BBC' - to paraphrase. Where do you stand?

It's actually a segment from Revoltimg, the new sketch/satire show from the people behind The Revolution Will Be Televised. Episode one was on BBC 2, Tuesday.

I thought it was quite funny, for a short sketch show thing, what surprised me was it got thru the BBC politically correct screening. But I think everything is fair game and love the likes of Stanhope, Sadowitz.

Its perfect Daily Mail clickbait fodder as they get to be enraged by every angle on it, wasting tv licence payer money on this rubbish (Dads Army was funny and they never needed to swear), offensive ban this sick filth lefty BBC propaganda, how dare you say we can't mock ISIS freedom of speech etc. Its a dream come true for them