rllmuk
Nespresso

Super Mario Odyssey - ALL CAPS

ONLY FIVE WEEKS TO GO MARIO 

In 5 weeks we'll all be playing a brand new proper 3D Mario made by the best development team that's ever existed. I've not been this excited about playing a videogame in quite some time. Yes I'm allowing myself to get very very excited. Since we've reached the stage of playing none Odyssey videos to build the hype, here's one nobody can ever tire of.

ONLY FIVE WEEKS TO GO :omg:

• Upvote 5

I’m worried....I have to say I’m more of a Mario fan than Zelda and Mario 64 was my fave game of all time, was, Zelda BOTW surpasses it and that shocked me as really I’ve never really put any Zelda in my top ten before :o 

Can lightning strike twice, is 2017 really the year we get the two best games ever made!? 

I mean we even had a good sonic game this year, something has to go wrong as it always does.... please not Mario!

(it better be 60 FPS or I’m setting my Switch in fire) 

On 22/09/2017 at 21:56, Shimmyhill said:

I’m worried....I have to say I’m more of a Mario fan than Zelda and Mario 64 was my fave game of all time, was, Zelda BOTW surpasses it and that shocked me as really I’ve never really put any Zelda in my top ten before :o 

Can lightning strike twice, is 2017 really the year we get the two best games ever made!? 

I mean we even had a good sonic game this year, something has to go wrong as it always does.... please not Mario!

(it better be 60 FPS or I’m setting my Switch in fire) 

Im the same.... I was talking to my mate about this yesterday. How could anything be better than Mario Galaxy? It is just so difficult to even fathom.

I thought the same thing about BOTW before it was released. How could anything be better than OOT? 200 plus joy-filled hours later....

I am so excited about this I literally cannot articulate it.

• Upvote 2

thanks for the info. Just pre ordered the digital code. This will be my first Switch digital game. Shame they're not all £42

Could someone remind me please what the deal was if you linked a paypal account to the eshop? Did you get £5 of credit or something? Might try and use that in conjunction with the Amazon download price there, if possible.

26 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

Could someone remind me please what the deal was if you linked a paypal account to the eshop? Did you get £5 of credit or something? Might try and use that in conjunction with the Amazon download price there, if possible.

yes you did. you had to link your PayPal account to the eShop, minimum purchase £20 credit and you paid £15 but i think it was time limited. 

Cheers @Jonny5 for the Amazon heads up, btw. Means I get it for the cheapest price going, installed forever on my Switch, and accessible from midnight at launch. I'm gonna stay up late with a nice wee bevy going into that Friday (which has been booked off work, naturally). Beyond psyched!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

Cheers @Jonny5 for the Amazon heads up, btw. Means I get it for the cheapest price going, installed forever on my Switch, and accessible from midnight at launch. I'm gonna stay up late with a nice wee bevy going into that Friday (which has been booked off work, naturally). Beyond psyched!

Us ShopTo'ers will have finished it the day before.

59 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

If you live anywhere near a Pay Point outlet, you can get another fiver off the download code by topping up £20 in-shop:

Get a £5 promotional credit added to your Amazon.co.uk account when you Top Up in store £20 or more in a single order (the "Offer")

Top Up orders online at Amazon.co.uk are excluded from this Offer.

Amazon Top Up – In Store transaction must occur between 12:01 am (BST) on August 15, 2017 and 11:59 pm (BST) October 31, 2017.

The promotional credit must be redeemed on Amazon.co.uk, towards the purchase of products listed on and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Promotions & Deals Terms & Conditions apply.

Offer limited to one per customer and account.

The maximum benefit you may receive from this Offer is £5 off products sold by Amazon.co.uk.

You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within 1 hour that indicates the amount of the promotional credit that has been applied to your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Account.

The promotional credit expires at 11:59 pm (GMT) November 30, 2017.

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time. The promotional credit may not be combined with any other promotional offer.

• Upvote 1

this game looks so much fun*.

*but I really hate that piece of theme music. Sounds like something from the the 90's era consoles when CR-ROMS were all the rage.

• Upvote 1

Still not shipped yet. Anyone got their copy? Better come tomorrow, have booked a week off for this.

image.png.319ee334ad88c04d3b2cb101717469e8.png

21 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Still not shipped yet. Anyone got their copy? Better come tomorrow, have booked a week off for this.

image.png.319ee334ad88c04d3b2cb101717469e8.png

Uhh what?  You do realise it's 27th October the release.

• Upvote 1

Although I have a pre-order for around £40, I’m actually considering the digital version so I can play it at midnight (or even earlier if I can fudge a purchase from the Australian store).

I’m digital all the way me, but it’s £60 vs £40.

But it’s also play at midnight vs spend all day waiting for Amazon to turn up.

29 minutes ago, Paulando said:

I’m digital all the way me, but it’s £60 vs £40.

But it’s also play at midnight vs spend all day waiting for Amazon to turn up.

The digital version is £42 on Amazon. 

• Upvote 1