Super Mario Odyssey - ALL CAPS

Nespresso

6 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

I didn't say it's just an Xbox pad. It's a rip off of the Xbox pad's layout, which I'm perfectly fine with, but crowning it the greatest of controllers (which I've seen a lot of people do) ever seems ridiculous given the similarity.

So how different does something have to be before it’s allowed to be better?

Its the best pad I’ve ever used, I’m not sure how else I can put it - the DualShock 4 is better than the 360 pad and that’s better than the xbone pad - the worst pad I’ve ever used is the DualShock 3 or is that not possible as it’s so similar to be DualShock 4 (my second fave pad of all time) to be possible?

Please tell me what my fave pad is as I’m all confused now.

8 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

So how different does something have to be before it’s allowed to be better?

Its the best pad I’ve ever used, I’m not sure how else I can put it - the DualShock 4 is better than the 360 pad and that’s better than the xbone pad - the worst pad I’ve ever used is the DualShock 3 or is that not possible as it’s so similar to be DualShock 4 (my second fave pad of all time) to be possible?

Please tell me what my fave pad is as I’m all confused now.

Ah, I see what you mean. I suppose I haven't been clear, I think it's the effusive praise heaped on it in places like NeoGAF, as though nothing before has come close that irks me rather than people saying it's the best.

And here's your fave pad:

78W5jAJ.jpg

Is nobody else going Japanese digital on Thursday afternoon? Should be available from, what, 4pm BST. I did it with MK8D and ARMS, worked great.

I've already got the credit sitting there, just waiting for Nintendo to get the ball rolling with the preload. Surely, surely, surely they must be doing this for Odyssey?! Otherwise, ultimate prick tease and I'll just neatly slide the Switch down a grid. 

Need some help guys.

I've been given a 50 pound gift card for amazon.co.uk for my UK account.

I'd like to get Mario for my switch, but I'm based in Australia now with an Australian switch.

Is it possible to purchase the download code for the switch and use it on the UK eshop which I know should work?

Cheers!

4 days!

20 minutes ago, Andross said:

Need some help guys.

I've been given a 50 pound gift card for amazon.co.uk for my UK account.

I'd like to get Mario for my switch, but I'm based in Australia now with an Australian switch.

Is it possible to purchase the download code for the switch and use it on the UK eshop which I know should work?

Cheers!

Dont see why not, you would just need to make a UK account on the switch to redeem the code I imagine.

1 hour ago, TommyG said:

When do all the other reviews come out?

Also can anyone recommend a decent stand for the Switch, the little flip out stand looks limiting?

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod840547

This Hori stand works very well, allows for portrait orientation for those couple of games that have that feature, and also allows you to charge whilst the switch is in the stand.

A tenner well spent.

3 minutes ago, Coolcongo said:

Simply Games just charged me for this seems a bit early unless they send it me today.

That'll be them locking your order down in anticipation of a rush of cancellations once the review embargo lifts and it turns out to be awful.

(joke)

Just now, Mike S said:

That'll be them locking your order down in anticipation of a rush of cancellations once the review embargo lifts and it turns out to be awful.

(joke)

lol hopefully the send it today or tomorrow and it will turn up early. first time I am using simplygames 

Disaster has struck, between the firmware update and MK8 update I’ve dropped below the required space needed for digital install :o I’m almost tempted to get it on cart and chance it arriving early but then I would have Zelda and Mario on cart and seems unfair choosing between the two greatest games ever made to sit in the slot :omg:

I'd bin Mr. Shifty in the meantime then for Mario, and wait for an Amazon sale. I've seen a couple of fifty percent off decent Micro SD deals since I got mine in March. The official Hori cards are apparently on offer at the moment but they're already excessively expensive.

36 minutes ago, Coolcongo said:

lol hopefully the send it today or tomorrow and it will turn up early. first time I am using simplygames 

They won't ship it today. Even Simply aren't that awesome.

When they're about to ship, they often increase the price to punish the non-believers. It's how they roll. It's currently £41.85. Expect it to change to £45 tomorrow as the dispatch hype begins.

Odyssey Wednesday is the dream and realistic hope.

10 hours ago, Mike S said:

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod840547

This Hori stand works very well, allows for portrait orientation for those couple of games that have that feature, and also allows you to charge whilst the switch is in the stand.

A tenner well spent.

Awesome thanks Mike ^_^