IGNORED

Super Mario Odyssey - ALL CAPS

Nespresso

4 hours ago, TommyG said:

Haha yup we both did exactly that! So much fun this game, I have literally spent two hours just honing my jumping skills. My best so far is long jump or triple jump, into mid air cap throw, followed by superman dive into the cap, jump off the cap and then superman dive again!! It's insane!! Love it :wub:

Please do a video of this!

This ...

is ...

ASTONISHINGLY good!

I've just reached my first boss where I can't quite work out what to do, but up until now everything has had me grinning, laughing, and wowing like a 5 year old. Possessing a Bullet Bill is exactly as awesome as I hoped it would be, but when that isn't even close to being the highlight you know you're playing something incredibly special indeed. Nintendo have basically bottled magic, and they force their development teams too drink it. That's the only explanation I can think of for they keep on doing this over and over again.

Seriously, is there ever any end to these moons?

HVRwwqc.jpg

There are still several mysteries, as well as difficult to reach ones like the one on that floating pyramid there which has been teasing me from the very beginning... I feel like I really should move on and see more of the game though. The whole day has been spent in this one area.

1 hour ago, Fallows said:

Seriously, is there ever any end to these moons?

HVRwwqc.jpg

There are still several mysteries, as well as difficult to reach ones like the one on that floating pyramid there which has been teasing me from the very beginning... I feel like I really should move on and see more of the game though. The whole day has been spent in this one area.

Spoiler

You can’t get that until you explore the next Kingdom. If that next Kingdom isn’t the Wood one