rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Mighty Ash

Who's buying a Switch at launch?

Who's buying a Switch at launch?  

502 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't seen the presentation yet - what games is it launching with exactly? Everything says Summer/Holiday 2017 :wacko:

Edit: looooooooool

The following games are confirmed to be available to purchase the day that the Nintendo Switch launches in March

1-2-Switch

Just Dance 2017

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I Am Setsuna

• Upvote 1

I'll probably get it sometime around launch.. if not, then definitely by summer.

The Zelda game seems too enticing to pass up, and I'd rather have it on the Switch than on the Wii U personally.  Plus it's a nice piece of hardware that I would probably buy eventually anyway.

Absolutely. I'm really excited to try 1, 2 Switch and Zelda will be brilliant. Bomberman is day one as well so I'll pick that up then Mario Kart 8 is just a month away.

I've never bought a console I've regretted, especially not a Nintendo one.

I want to. I really want to. There's something about a Day 1 purchase that's such a fun experience and doesn't come round very often. But I can't help but imagine I'll be disappointed, unless I want to spend my first day sinking hours into Zelda rather than testing out all of the bits and pieces. If 1,2 Switch had been a pack-in (and Mario Kart launched), I'd be all over it.

Too expensive, I was expecting closer to £200. If it were 50-60 quid less, around the price the 3DS was at launch, I would maybe buy one. So I will wait, by which point I might have decided not to bother as happened with the wii u. 

Preordered.

why is zelda £79.99 on amazon

tell me that's not the price of the games.

will be getting bomberman and zelda.

Price aside i was expecting something alongside Zelda. Maybe not a Mario as we know since the N64 it hasn't happened but Mario Kart would of been nice. Might hold off until xmas when Mario is out.

No, way more expensive than I was expecting, line-up looks anaemic at best and I really don't want to have to pay a subscription for a third online service after already shelling out for PSN and XBL for what will probably be a console I would only very occasionally play online.

May pick one up down the line once it's got a good stable of games.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, sid said:

Preordered.

why is zelda £79.99 on amazon

tell me that's not the price of the games.

will be getting bomberman and zelda.

I can't even find Zelda on the Amazon site :(

No option for the colour joycon pack either. Should i be saying SKU? :(

Yes. My daughter cemented the decision after saying that she couldn't wait to play the new games after watching the Splatoon, Mario and Zelda trailers. She was especially tickled by the inklings in Mario Kart. 

Zelda in March. Mario Kart in April. Splatoon 2 for the summer and Mario for Christmas. 

Sorted. 

• Upvote 1