Terminator 6: Dark Fate - Cameron to oversee - November 2019

Goose

It's looking like it's true, more people have come out and confirmed it, and websites are starting to report the story as confirmed. This is perhaps my most beloved film franchise, I just want one more good film in my lifetime :(

Oh, so this wasn't just a terrible dream then? <_<

Someone asked this interesting question on Reddit: 

Spoiler

Skynet no longer exists, they prevented that timeline from taking place. A new company now makes killer robots, so how come they're the same as Skynet's when they have no connection? It's just coincidence that someone else makes a robot with a human-like skeleton and red eyes? Or a liquid metal terminator?

Shite I tell ya!

• 1 month later...

Back in November of 2018, Cameron confirmed to Empire Blu-rays for both The Abyss and his action-comedy True Lies could very well be in our future. “Man, it’s on my to-do list,” Cameron said. “It’s a question of time-management. True Lies and The Abyss both have Blu-ray transfers that are complete for my review. The problem is the next 14 hours when I have to go back and trim the color and get each one perfect. That’s 28 hours. I don’t have 28 hours.”

Jim 'I don't have 28 hours' Cameron

I really hate his gatekeeping of these films. Got plenty of time to shill crap terminator sequels though

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it is a little spoilerific. Not of any particular plot point, but each shot is given too much context; I’d prefer quicker cuts and less dialogue. Hopefully it’s all from the first act (other than the plane sequence, it looks like it could be). The action looks decent, I’ll give it that.