IGNORED

Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary events start 7 December - dungeon, 6-player activity, Gjallarhorn quest etc.

Gorf King

21 minutes ago, Hexx said:

On Trials any info on what the increased rewards at 7 wins are? Tempted to reset for quicker rep

You're much more likely to get Trials engrams drop at the end of wins.

Did the Riven checkpoint again tonight to get two more keys. Opened the first chest.

ONE THOUSAND VOICES! 

Get in!

Opened the second chest.

ONE THOUSAND VOICES! 

Bungo plz... :lol:

On 18/09/2021 at 17:18, tnman said:

Friended you both, although Jerec I couldn't find you on Bungie so will add that as well after you accept me on PSN.

No VoG's not changed much at all, but has been updated in all the right ways. They handled it perfectly. The oracles are more demanding in their bongs, and that's the major difference.

Hexx I think we need one for a raid at 8pm, if that suits? There might be a difficulty in using game chat but sometimes we've worked around that with the Xbox app for party chat, etc...

Hi mate I'll check tonight, thanks.

Yeah, they are in the same patrol areas as that weeks ascendant realm so this week they are in Tangled Shore. In Thieves Landing and Soriks Cut. 

They are pretty easy to spot. Just go to the tangled shore and drive around and look for the little shiny orbs with a shaft of light coming out of them.  Some of them are a bit out of the way (behind rocks and shit) but they are all in the main patrol zone area. 

On 25/09/2021 at 19:03, Jerec said:

Guys can someone send me a clan invite pls, would like some games this weekend if possible.

'The system' is being a bit weird but hopefully once we're Bungie friends it will be a simple click.

I'm really enjoying the bottom-tree Dawnblade with Necrotic Grips build. If you chuck a solar grenade into a load of enemies, the explosion spreads poison, which counts as melee. So of you have bounties for grenade and melee, you can do both very efficiently.

Need to give Polaris Lance a go as well, as the "perfect fifth" perk from it also activates the poison (as does Thorn, obviously).

Managed to go flawless in Trials with my clan again, but they really carried me this weekend, I was dreadful! I much preferred last week's map and rules.

Is there any point doing 7 wins in Trials if it isn’t flawless?

And I still can’t work out how I die so fast to people using Hand Cannons. I mean I know because it’s headshot/headshot/headshot/dead, but how they do it is just beyond me, I can’t use them for toffee no matter how many times I try it!

59 minutes ago, Jerec said:

Is there any point doing 7 wins in Trials if it isn’t flawless?

And I still can’t work out how I die so fast to people using Hand Cannons. I mean I know because it’s headshot/headshot/headshot/dead, but how they do it is just beyond me, I can’t use them for toffee no matter how many times I try it!

Go on twitch and watch some of them play. They are insane. Can carry two randoms through flawlessly. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Anyone else really enjoying the story this season? I think it's fucking great. :)

I'm not sure there's actually much story (haven't done his week). certainly not in moving things forward - but the interactions with Savathun feel "important"/"weighty" in terms of world building.

But then I was a bit burned by Season of Arrivals feeling like a huge buildup and then the story momentum just stalling

Spoiler

They're doing a good job of setting up a new enemy in the background behind the Hive/Scorn

And the exchange were she's says something like "You're so busy looking down at the line between light and darkness, you don't think to look up".

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Anyone else really enjoying the story this season? I think it's fucking great. :)

Yeah, the interactions between Crow, Mara and Savathûn have been pretty good.

Spoiler

Crow receiving Uldren flashbacks from Savathûn was a proper “nope” moment :D 

I’ve mentioned it before but the drip feed of story over multiple weeks is way better than the older seasons’ absence of story (aside from maybe a scene in the first and last weeks…)

• Gorf King changed the title to Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary events start 7 December - dungeon, 6-player activity, Gjallarhorn quest etc.