IGNORED

Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.

Uncle Mike

Now I understand why servers what the bed a couple of hours ago.

Overall impression is very positive. Raced through a little, in a bid to finish the story and get all my high level quests in that refresh every reset. But the game is just too big. Level 18 and 190 power and I'm exhausted. Off to bed, holiday in Japan, then back to D2 once everyone has figured everything out I guess!

Unlocks in a couple of hours and...I'm off to bed as far too knackered sadly. Sounds bloody ace from all the impression so far and can't wait to get stuck in.

Though my lovely wife has just reminded me it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Oops... :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

All joking about hunters aside, it seems like a lot of people are going titan. This is the issue I have with the game: not enough classes! 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

All joking about hunters aside, it seems like a lot of people are going titan. This is the issue I have with the game: not enough classes! 

It’s taste there is not enough of!

Oh my! Played 4 hours last night and its very very good so far. It's Destiny, but so much nicer to play with the new Director improvements. Everything is very slick, loving it so far and it feels a lot better than the beta did in PvE. I hope the 40 and 400 hour impressions are as good. 

1 minute ago, Fargo said:

Anyone else on a Pro experiencing the game crashing? I was playing the opening mission this morning and it crashed twice, once in gameplay and then during a cinematic. The beta crashed on me a few times as well! 

In the Pro thread there was a couple of posts about some dodgy Pro's.  I think the way to check is to download the Rise of the Tombraider demo, if that crashes out you've got a bad one and it should be replaceable. 

on a pro with no crashes at the mo. have played about 2 hours. excellent first impression. people here were right that it is very different when you are working through the progression. nothing like watching those numbers go up. found a couple of interesting weapons which are very different from D1 stuff. if this is the step up in quality of patrols and open spaces I think the raid will end gaming. :wub:

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.