Destiny 2: Season of the Lost. There is a dungeon and a Gjallarhorn. Dungeon and Gjallarhorn not included.

Gorf King

I think I've only ever had like 3 Contraverse holds whereas I've had literally ALL THE OTHER EXOTICS A MIILLION TIMES.

Or so it feels.

I've got the final tier of armour seeing as I got the boring shit like Wrathborn hunts out of the way aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm still not sure if I can be arsed with Master/Grandmaster Nightfalls and a Raid. I'll keep my eyes open if anyone's about and I can be arsed.

This week's GM is quite tasty; that boss room can get messy very quickly, managed to get it done though and got a reasonable roll on an Adept Palindrome:

Corkscrew Rifling

High Caliber Rounds

Killing Wind (eeehh)

Rangefinder

Handling masterwork. 

:)

26 minutes ago, Thor said:

This week's GM is quite tasty; that boss room can get messy very quickly, managed to get it done though and got a reasonable roll on an Adept Palindrome:

Corkscrew Rifling

High Caliber Rounds

Killing Wind (eeehh)

Rangefinder

Handling masterwork. 

:)

I haven't played this game for some time, but Killng Wind isn't a terrible perk and that's a very good roll  :)

This week’s gm was alright, plenty of places to hide in the boss room. It’s nowhere near the hell of a D1 Omnigul NF and everyone hiding behind a piece of bin on a 50cm walkway. Or Proving Grounds. F off Proving Grounds.

9 hours ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I haven't played this game for some time, but Killng Wind isn't a terrible perk and that's a very good roll  :)

Yeah, overall I am pleased with it, but I'd have preferred Outlaw or maybe Subsistence in that column. Still, plenty of time get different rolls.

I've now got five adept Palindromes, but having played with them, I'm still not keen because of the slow reload on them all - I want Outlaw! I got a really good Adept Shadow Price though, range MW, Overflow, and Dragonfly. Overflow puts 66 in the mag! :)

Also, I've been hoarding arc weapons with dragonfly, as I have a sneaky suspicion (more like hope) that next season we'll have an Arc version of Warmind's Decree.

On 29/07/2021 at 08:23, Thor said:

I've now got five adept Palindromes, but having played with them, I'm still not keen because of the slow reload on them all - I want Outlaw! I got a really good Adept Shadow Price though, range MW, Overflow, and Dragonfly. Overflow puts 66 in the mag! :)

Also, I've been hoarding arc weapons with dragonfly, as I have a sneaky suspicion (more like hope) that next season we'll have an Arc version of Warmind's Decree.

You have put hand cannon reloader on your arms right? Or are you talking about for GM's?

For GM's you want Overflow and One for All. Think that's the best pve roll on it anyways. The one you mentioned with rangefinder is good for pvp mainly.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, could well be before they vault it :). If that does happen when Witch Queen launches I won't be sorry to see the back of the Corrupted strike but the seasonal run of diminishing strikes and both Crucible and Gambit maps is getting a bit much. Maybe they could add the Battleground missions into the Strike playlist or something. 

I'm guessing the story will be us finally breaking the curse, which could work quite well with the existing weekly cycle of the dreaming city. Scorn champions incoming from next week too. 

They're chucking primary ammo as a thing as running out is rare, but unfun

Seems to be very similar to how Arrival had next to no info announced until just before launch (combined with beyond light info)

I’ve run out of Primary on a couple of the GM Nightfalls but the change makes sense. Looking forward to the new season - hoping it’s more of a Battlegrounds season rather than Override / Wrathborn Hunts. Could do with another Presage like story too. 

5 minutes ago, Hass said:

I'm feeling like getting back into this after a long while out. Where should I start? I always get confused when going back in with all the options

When were you last in?

If you missed Beyond Light then pick up the expansion and play the campaign and post campaign: that will get you largely up to date. Really bloody good campaign too

The last season was eminently skippable so I wouldn’t bother with picking it up before Tuesday and whilst Season of the Chosen is still worth the price of admission for Presage alone, don’t think you can buy older seasons.

So I’d just load in on Tuesday for the new season

6 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

When were you last in?

If you missed Beyond Light then pick up the expansion and play the campaign and post campaign: that will get you largely up to date. Really bloody good campaign too

The last season was eminently skippable so I wouldn’t bother with picking it up before Tuesday and whilst Season of the Chosen is still worth the price of admission for Presage alone, don’t think you can buy older seasons.

So I’d just load in on Tuesday for the new season

I did a little bit of Beyond Light, I'll jump back in there, cheers

6 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

The last season was eminently skippable so I wouldn’t bother with picking it up before Tuesday

I couldn't disagree more. The last two seasons' story beats have been a marked improvement on what's gone before and are setting up The Witch Queen considerably well.

7 minutes ago, tnman said:

I couldn't disagree more. The last two seasons' story beats have been a marked improvement on what's gone before and are setting up The Witch Queen considerably well.

I’d agree that the story has been moving on intriguingly through both Chosen and Splicer but if you think about the stand alone game content in Splicer I wouldn’t try catching up on it now when the season ends in two days, it was pretty by the numbers

Fair enough but Hass didn't specify story or mechanics. :sherlock:

Overrides and Expunges are sticking around anyway, like the Battlegrounds did.

The good thing about (paid) Destiny now is that it's got to the realm of 'it's never a bad time to start', a bit like FFXIV.

If they vault anything, I would bet on it being the Tangled Shore. It feels underused as a location, and is neither particularly attractive to look at nor all that fun to explore. The Dreaming City is incredibly intricate, full of secrets, and has a raid linked to it. I would definitely keep it over the Shore. 

Sony Australia just leaked Witch Queen listing accidentally. Releases 22/2.

Naturally there’s loads of spoilers for tonight’s reveal and the plotline of the new season in the listing details so tread carefully.

2 hours ago, K said:

If they vault anything, I would bet on it being the Tangled Shore. It feels underused as a location, and is neither particularly attractive to look at nor all that fun to explore. The Dreaming City is incredibly intricate, full of secrets, and has a raid linked to it. I would definitely keep it over the Shore. 

Nah, Nessus has to go, 4 years of killing that fucking giant Vex wanker over and over again. It just needs to stop now.