Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.

Uncle Mike

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

When I register my amazon code at bungie to get the beta code can I also choose which platform I want the beat for at that point?   Doesn't mattter what platform I have bought the full game on?

1 hour ago, Weavus said:

No, you can play the beta on a different platform if thats what floats your boat.

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Up to you.

Aye, but if you're after the beta emblem, switching platforms will mean you don't get one as emblems don't cross corporate boundaries.

Priorities, people.

heh.   I don't mind not havng the beta emblem.  I'm just being a plum and still faffing on which platform to go with.   PS4 will have more rllmuk players probably which is always fun.  Xbox for me has the nicer pad and since I'm going to go for Xbox One X before I get a PS4 Pro the (probably) better looking game later on this year.

So I've pre-ordered the xbox one game but will probs play the beta on PS4 since it's got an extra day of it over the xbox.   No console wars please.  This is all just personal preference. .

Sure, everyone gets on the beta come July 21st, and everyone who plays the beta will get the emblem. So you could just play on both and get the emblem on both. All I meant was that you might as well play on the platform that you'll play the main game on. If you want to get an extra day out of it by playing on PS4 too, fine, but there's really not enough content to justify it imo - PS4 will have six days' access to a strike, a short mission, and two PvP maps. Doesn't seem to warrant switching from five days on Xbox if that's where you're ending up. You get to team up with your actual future teammates too if you play on your target platform, and that always helps build the hype/lols.

I've gone with Xbox to be contrary. That and my PS4's 2SV is being a dick and not sending texts to my mobile. Probably hacked or something, nothing to worry about.

Now, to try and remember where I stored my Xbone 15 months ago...

1 hour ago, Gorf King said:

Poledancer nerf in response to forum response to above video. Movement speed reduced 25%, dmg reduced 33%, pole replaced by tiny stick of celery, added sound effect clown_horn.wav to celery attack. Skip grenade replaced by small box of homing raisins.

holy shit gorf. this is the best post. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Simmy said:

Anyone got a spare PS4 code? Would love to have it if it's no bother!

Thank you!

If you pre-order the game from say Amazon, you will get a beta code from them. They don't charge until the game is dispatched so if need be you can cancel your order prior to it is released. I received my beta code within minutes of pre-ordering from Amazon.

HTH.

1 hour ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

Did they say HDR is not coming on launch or ever. will it be coming on future updates via patch or not. Just checking as I haven't seen anything from Bungie yet. 

They have not mentioned HDR at all (which is not a good sign imo). 

So is it a definite if you pre-order with Amazon they don't take payment now? I'll happily keep my order with them and get the game from them on release but I'd rather not pay months in advance.

So yesterday my son who has shown no interest in Destiny says he wants it to play with his mates on PS4.  Xbox order form Amazon cancelled.  Used the beta code already oops.

So, going digital. Order from the Sony store or is there a cheaper place to get it digital?

Going to be annoyed if he drops it within a month like he did with Overwatch.

Expect any multiplayer with me to consist of lots of  noob questions. 

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.