Destiny: Beyond DeeJ

You'll get all the game content with Game Pass but you'll have to buy the Season Pass for Season Of The Hunt separately. There is a free version which gives you less things and gates the seasonal exotic to higher tiers whereas with the season pass gives you the exotic immediately.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times.... but I have just booted this up for the first time on Gamepass and completed the intro.

But what the FUCK is going on after that? I seem to be wondering around a hub world - with no idea who to talk to, or what to do next to shoot some stuff.

8 minutes ago, Dirty Harry Potter said:

Sorry if this has been asked a million times.... but I have just booted this up for the first time on Gamepass and completed the intro.

But what the FUCK is going on after that? I seem to be wondering around a hub world - with no idea who to talk to, or what to do next to shoot some stuff.

You're in the tower? For now go to the hanger and find Amanda Holliday. She has the legacy quests to get you going.

Is there an easy way to find out how far I’m through the about to be binned off content? I think I’ve done it all but want to check and have 9 million quest lines on the go it seems...

Coming back after a few months is hard work, made easier with an ssd it cuts half a week of the loading time!

I used the Lion Rampant’s perk for my easy mode :) although nailing the jumps consistently was still tricky - I ended up soloing the beginning repeatedly just so that I had it down when my co-op ally was available :P 

Good news on the coming tramsmog system

Transmog

It uses your entire collection to pull from not just what's in your inventory so you can empty out that vault. Don't think its coming until a later season but will finally be able to get some fashion going. 

Whole load of much-needed progression and currency changes coming too 

TWAB

Just tried this on PC for the first time, and wow. I've always thought D2 was a great looking game, but the moon in 4k max settings just looks incredible. So sharp. Really excited to see what it looks like on XSX.

51 minutes ago, KartoffelKopf said:

Good news on the coming tramsmog system

Transmog

It uses your entire collection to pull from not just what's in your inventory so you can empty out that vault. Don't think its coming until a later season but will finally be able to get some fashion going. 

Whole load of much-needed progression and currency changes coming too 

TWAB

Lots of good stuff in this. Inst-sparrow is a QOL that's been needed for ages so very welcome.

2 hours ago, pledge said:

Just tried this on PC for the first time, and wow. I've always thought D2 was a great looking game, but the moon in 4k max settings just looks incredible. So sharp. Really excited to see what it looks like on XSX.

I agree I often stop just to admire some of the sights and textures 

So I've spent the last few days grinding strikes to get the Lost Prophecy verses - I think that before I started panicking about the vaulting I had less than half of them done :facepalm: but the last materials dropped tonight. Being an idiot, I previously dismantled prophecy verses to make space in my inventory, so I ended up completing the Perfect Paradox questline before I had the Sagira shell. This did mean that there were a few early verses in there that weren't as grindy, but some of the last ones were still pretty rough - for the Fossilized Hermaion Blossoms I chose to tear through short vanguard strikes (rather than slog away at long Nightfalls) and hope for luck, and I got pretty lucky today.

Also, yay for intrinsic ghost shell perks that are only good on one location that's going to be vaulted. :P 

Where can you find which season mission it is this week?

Tempted to see if I can push the title, but expect the upgrade umbral decoder currency will do me in

11 hours ago, Qazimod said:

So I've spent the last few days grinding strikes to get the Lost Prophecy verses - I think that before I started panicking about the vaulting I had less than half of them done :facepalm: but the last materials dropped tonight. Being an idiot, I previously dismantled prophecy verses to make space in my inventory, so I ended up completing the Perfect Paradox questline before I had the Sagira shell. This did mean that there were a few early verses in there that weren't as grindy, but some of the last ones were still pretty rough - for the Fossilized Hermaion Blossoms I chose to tear through short vanguard strikes (rather than slog away at long Nightfalls) and hope for luck, and I got pretty lucky today.

Also, yay for intrinsic ghost shell perks that are only good on one location that's going to be vaulted. :P 

Dunt matter, Ghosts are becoming customisable.

Today I cashed in all of the coins and candy I was holding on to - the best thing to come out of it was a few enhancement cores, but there were also random blues and purples - good for infusion I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Gorf King changed the title to Destiny: Beyond DeeJ