rllmuk

Destiny: Content Vault of Gaas

1 minute ago, pledge said:

Does the music just keep starting and then nothing else?

If you're not seeing the red streaks next to the almighty find another instance but yeah the music rotates.

10 minutes ago, pledge said:

Yeah I see that but was expecting a bit more nearly 2 hours after this was meant to start.

Started at 6 I think... But yeah it is taking its sweet time

The announcement tweet says 10am PT, and it is 11am there now - so it has "only" been an hour. Someone in this thread put 5pm though earlier. Thank god I didn't log in earlier though.

Is it worth getting back into this? I've not played since the end of Warmind and fancy some casual thrills; my days of Raids and grinding Strikes until 2am are behind me. The DLC pack is on sale right now and I have some PSN credit to boot.

3 minutes ago, Spacehost said:

Is it worth getting back into this? I've not played since the end of Warmind and fancy some casual thrills; my days of Raids and grinding Strikes until 2am are behind me. The DLC pack is on sale right now and I have some PSN credit to boot.

I'd say so. It's become a bit stale for those of us that went back to it when the season pass stuff started but of you've not played for a while there's a good chunk of entertainment to be had. Plus the new season starts on Tuesday when we find out where the game is going with the next expansion.

• Upvote 1

I logged in recently and was baffled by everything and switched it off.

It's just too complex these days if you haven't played in a while.

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I'd say so. It's become a bit stale for those of us that went back to it when the season pass stuff started but of you've not played for a while there's a good chunk of entertainment to be had. Plus the new season starts on Tuesday when we find out where the game is going with the next expansion.

I'll maybe wait until tomorrow in case there's some super duper pack that gets announced, or all the old DLC becomes free, or whatever.

52 minutes ago, Spacehost said:

I'm completely new to the game but I'd say yes! I'm halfway through the forsaken campaign, the Reef setting is awesome. 

I just love how easy it is to log on and make the most of 30 minutes with a quick strike, crucible or gambit match (Except for the load times but at least you can sort your equipment upgrades while it loads). It'd be nice if you could pick up bounties remotely rather than wasting time loading into the tower and out again though.

• Upvote 1