Jump to content

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST


Harsin
 Share

Recommended Posts

There's a top down battle Royal game called Animal Royale on game preview right now. Its actually quite good fun. Games are really quick and I'm doing OK at it so it's instantly my favourite BR game. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Garwoofoo said:

That's a pretty small list of additions by their usual standards - getting hyped for E3 now.

 

Conversely, leaving mid-month are the following:

 

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Console)
Night Call (Cloud, Console, and PC)
West of Dead (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Wizard of Legend (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Observation (Cloud, Console, and PC)

 

Observation is worth playing before it goes. It's a pretty unique experience and only lasts about 6 hours. A good 7/10 experience that's a bit different from what you're used to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if there’s a comparison list of console and pc games? I’ve got a PS4 Pro sat here redundant so was thinking of trading it in and getting the Series S. 

 

Not sure if it’s worth it really but seems daft having a Pro sat around doing nothing if there’s some console only games I could play on a series s. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Trigg said:

Does anyone know if there’s a comparison list of console and pc games? I’ve got a PS4 Pro sat here redundant so was thinking of trading it in and getting the Series S. 

 

Not sure if it’s worth it really but seems daft having a Pro sat around doing nothing if there’s some console only games I could play on a series s. 

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/games
you can filter it to show PC, console, cloud, or the whole library. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/06/2021 at 02:51, earlymodernsteve said:

Just in case anyone is wondering, the deal in the OP is still working fine. I let my PC Gamepass expire, bought the 3 years of Gold and transferred 1/1 for £1. Filled up until 1/8/2024 apparently. Cheers to @Harsinfor the clear instructions :) Now to fill my One X with all the games...

Do you need to wait for PC Gamepass to expire first?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, AlexM said:

Do you need to wait for PC Gamepass to expire first?

If you stack gold before your Gamepass sub expires, it will just add to your existing sub by converting at a low ratio - something like 12 months of gold becomes 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If you wait until it expires, you can stack 3 years of gold and that will 1:1 convert to 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

If you stack gold before your Gamepass sub expires, it will just add to your existing sub by converting at a low ratio - something like 12 months of gold becomes 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If you wait until it expires, you can stack 3 years of gold and that will 1:1 convert to 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate.


I thought that was only the case if you had GP Ultimate already? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Trigg said:

Perfect! Thank you. 
 

After a quick browse there doesn’t seem to be too much I’m missing on pc game pass…

No I think it’s pretty good on a PC certainly no need for an Xbox, just whether you want one really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gave Crackdown 3 a blast over the weekend just because I fancied a bit of action. Being from a pretty much exclusively PlayStation gamer for the past few years this had only really been on my radar as a pretty ropey looking open worlder, but blow me this is great! It’s not the most impressive looking game but it runs so smoothly on my PC, and it’s just bonkers fun. Mainly setting people on fire for lols with this beam weapon and bouncing around rooftops firing grenade death on everything - it’s been a genuine pleasant surprise. And not too hard which makes me happy. Good work Sumo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.