IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

I've just noticed that Microsoft Solitaire added a whole load of new achievements. They're not visible through the android app if you scroll down and hit the Awards button, but they're definitely available if you check the Xbox app. A whole bunch just popped when I opened the PC version of Solitaire. I'd kinda given up, as the remaining achievements are pretty much beyond me, like completing all daily challenges in a month (I can't for the life of me do expert Spider solitaire).

Finally, I am recognized for being amongst 0.05% of gamers who have hit level 100!

I know you're all excited about this.

Well another pleasant gamepass surprise in the procession to Calvary. 

A pretty simple point and click but genuinely funny in places and probably most folk would complete in a couple of hours. 
Well worth a look. 

1 hour ago, Popo said:

Me too! But I had to stop because the movement was making me feel nauseous. :wacko:

Giving me a bad headache.  Can`t quite put my finger on why, but these type of games with restricted fov always do.  I.E layers of fear, observer, blair witch.  Never had an issue with any other type of games or vr for that matter.

14 hours ago, Popo said:

I watched the trailer for Visage, which is now available. It looks scary. Really scary. And the reviews seem pretty positive too. 

Downloaded and ready to go.... I really enjoyed the PT demo and actually "finished" it.. (what an ordeal that was!). Generally like spooky games but prefer psychological ones (Silent Hill approach) to the ones that just make you "jump".

So, I am FIsh is fucked up init...after the press any button error, now, loading it, the entire games progress is lost...and the easy mode has been removed!?! my nephew was at the end, and now has to restart! :angry:

What a load of bollocks. if it had been paid for id be more pissed off

Sniper Elite 4’s a bit bloody good innit? I didn’t think it would be my kind of game (I don’t much like shooters and especially dislike “realistic” war simulators) but it turns out that it’s very much my kind of game. Between this and Horizon Zero Dawn I now realise that my idea of gaming heaven is hiding quietly in some undergrowth patiently waiting to shoot a distant Nazi/robot through the head/fuel canister.

9 minutes ago, Darren said:

Sniper Elite 4’s a bit bloody good innit? I didn’t think it would be my kind of game (I don’t much like shooters and especially dislike “realistic” war simulators) but it turns out that it’s very much my kind of game. Between this and Horizon Zero Dawn I now realise that my idea of gaming heaven is hiding quietly in some undergrowth patiently waiting to shoot a distant Nazi/robot through the head/fuel canister.

Great game. It's closer to Hitman in a lot ways than a serious war game and all the better for it.

Rebellion are a really underrated studio.

18 minutes ago, Darren said:

When you've finished the story, go back to the earlier levels and see how much more powerful you are! I managed to snipe the main target on the first level from literally the other side of the map :lol:

Insanely good fun