Jump to content

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST


Harsin
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

I pay monthly as stated before. I can't afford it any other way. (bar the odd deal for 3 months but)

But you can get 3 months worth for less than what you're paying for 1 month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

But you can get 3 months worth for less than what you're paying for 1 month.

 

That requires me to actually remember to do it though on a regular basis. For someone who forgets to eat on a daily basis... That's not happening :lol:

 

I only see the three month offer now and again too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hypothetically speaking, if one were to allow one’s Game Pass sub to lapse, could one still play the Games With Gold games they’d accumulated, or do they only work with an active Gold membership?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

Hypothetically speaking, if one were to allow one’s Game Pass sub to lapse, could one still play the Games With Gold games they’d accumulated, or do they only work with an active Gold membership?

The Xbox One games require an active sub. The 360 games don't, they are yours to keep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

Quote

Coming soon to Game Pass

 

Today
- Her Story
- Jurassic World Evolution 2
- Skate
- Little Witch
- Umurangi Generation SE

May 19
- Farming Sim 22
- Vampire Survivors

May 24
- Floppy Knights
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker

May 26
- Sniper Elite 5

May 27
- Cricket 22
- Pac-Man Museum+

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

SNIPER

 

ELITE

 

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 


All 80GB of it is now ready to download, and hopefully I can play it next Wednesday using the New Zealand trick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Umurangi Generation, Hardspace: Shipbreaker and Her Story are all brilliant, unique games, and I'd urge anyone who hasn't played them before to give them a try.

 

Add them to Sniper Elite 5 and this is a truly superb lineup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hardspace is something I've wanted for a while but I think my creaking dinosaur of a PC won't run it very well.

Vampire Survivors is a nice addition but it's so cheap anyway it seems a bit daft to add. Still, if more people play it then yay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vampire Survivors!

 

Been dying to play that game. 

 

Oh, and I'm off that day so will be playing all day. If my hangover allows me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

For those who haven't kept up, Sniper Eliter 4 is by one of the two very best shooter experiences of the last 15 years or so alongside the campaign of Titanfall 2. 

 

Probably worth flagging that Sniper Elite 4 and Titanfall 2 are very different games/campaigns, before anyone goes in expecting something different: Sniper Elite 4 is a joyous freeform toybox of a shooter, whereas Titanfall 2 bravely answers the question "what if modern FPS but wall-running".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wiper said:

 

Probably worth flagging that Sniper Elite 4 and Titanfall 2 are very different games/campaigns, before anyone goes in expecting something different: Sniper Elite 4 is a joyous freeform toybox of a shooter, whereas Titanfall 2 bravely answers the question "what if modern FPS but wall-running".

Yes! Well said. They're both of a similar rare, genre transcending, quality - but very different otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just hoping for a game which answers the even more pressing question of "what if Sniper Elite but parkour", to be honest. Sniper's Edge, or something. I'd play the hell out of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ry said:

Vampire Survivors!

 

Been dying to play that game. 

 

Oh, and I'm off that day so will be playing all day. If my hangover allows me

 

Ah fuck it's PC only. God damn it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Echoing the Sniper Elite 4 love.  Superb game - very much looking forward to the follow up.  It's one of the most satisfying games ever - it definitely rewards you for working towards getting the right position on the map etc.  

 

Also quite excited about Jurassic World Evolution 2.  There was a decent game somewhere in the first one so I'll give part 2 a try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ry said:

 

Ah fuck it's PC only. God damn it. 

 

It's currently developed by one dude so I don't know if this means Microsoft have given him the money to get it ported because it's controls are literally movement buttons and confirmation of menus/upgrades and that's it. We can hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Hardspace is something I've wanted for a while but I think my creaking dinosaur of a PC won't run it very well.

Vampire Survivors is a nice addition but it's so cheap anyway it seems a bit daft to add. Still, if more people play it then yay.

 

I hope he got a nice big cheque for it. It's so deserved

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Boothjan said:

Echoing the Sniper Elite 4 love.  Superb game - very much looking forward to the follow up.  It's one of the most satisfying games ever - it definitely rewards you for working towards getting the right position on the map etc.  

 

Also quite excited about Jurassic World Evolution 2.  There was a decent game somewhere in the first one so I'll give part 2 a try.

 

Yep, it really is one of the finest shooters ever made. The level design is best in class - one of those rare games where I went back and repeated levels as soon as I'd cleared them. Not just for the emergent possibilities which are everywhere and brilliant fun, just for the sheer joy of exploring such a well designed map. I had a great time toying with the AI and trying out different approaches, it's so well put together and thought out.

 

Would've been a day one full price for me, thank you Gamepass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I keep getting offered (and happily taking) a month for £1. Happens a couple of times a year. Scratches the itch I get to occasionally play something outside my half-dozen go-tos, but I am amused that I never seem to get locked out of the offer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sabreman said:

I keep getting offered (and happily taking) a month for £1. Happens a couple of times a year. Scratches the itch I get to occasionally play something outside my half-dozen go-tos, but I am amused that I never seem to get locked out of the offer.

I wonder what the criteria is for getting the offer. I’ve been an Xbox live, and now Gamepass ultimate, member since the original Xbox and I’ve never had it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JPL said:

I wonder what the criteria is for getting the offer. I’ve been an Xbox live, and now Gamepass ultimate, member since the original Xbox and I’ve never had it.

 

Presumably not to have an active membership. I assum do form Sabreman's post that he takes the offer then cancels. The offer is to tempt you back with the hope you stay subbed this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

 

Presumably not to have an active membership. I assum do form Sabreman's post that he takes the offer then cancels. The offer is to tempt you back with the hope you stay subbed this time.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.