Xbox Game Pass

I've been wanting to check out River City Girls as a fan of the other River City Ransom games, so that's very welcome. I'm hoping Tetris Effect's PC version via Xbox still has support for VR.

And tbh, I do appreciate Destiny: Beyond Light being on XCloud, so I can use bluestacks to play the campaign on PC instantly without installing the bastard 100GB it needs these days and then fuck it off immediately :P

Beyond Light, Gears Tactics, Tetris, Planet Coaster and River City Girls is plenty to keep me going over Christmas, plus looking forward to dipping into EA Play games like SW Fallen Order. Still making my way through Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well. 

A free month of Disney Plus over the Christmas period will be a nice bonus too. I know all this is not technically free but I did the £1 deal last year, so I'm set till 2022. This is bonkers value for money.

The EA stuff is on there now. Dead Space 2 might be revived on my series x. 

Did they announce Planet Coaster before? I stupidly pre-ordered it. Now cancelled but I think it was dispatched so will have a pain of working out which package it is and refusing it.

After having opted not to do it in June last year as I wasn't sure if I'd use the service enough (I just paid the quid and converted by remaining Gold, which expired yesterday), I've just done the Gold-Ultimate conversion. No hiccups whatsoever, got my codes from ShopTo - they only allow you to buy one at a time but didn't have a problem with repeat visits.

8 hours ago, deerokus said:

The EA stuff is on there now. Dead Space 2 might be revived on my series x. 

Did they announce Planet Coaster before? I stupidly pre-ordered it. Now cancelled but I think it was dispatched so will have a pain of working out which package it is and refusing it.

Is Jedi Fallen Order not meant to be there? I see the rest of EA play.

6 minutes ago, ravon said:

That's a hell of a lot of games to look at... 

I think fallen order is later in the month

Not as far as I know, was today, with everything else. Maybe it'll turn up later.

Edit: definitely should be today, they made a big deal about it being available on SX launch day.

Just now, BeeJay said:

Not as far as I know, was today, with everything else. Maybe it'll turn up later.

I went digging after I couldn't find it and the official EA line is that it's coming to EA Play today. Perhaps so far we've only got stuff that was already on there, with today's new additions coming later on. I haven't checked whether there's anything else due today that is or isn't on there yet to test this theory.

Just now, Darren said:

I went digging after I couldn't find it and the official EA line is that it's coming to EA Play today. Perhaps so far we've only got stuff that was already on there, with today's new additions coming later on. I haven't checked whether there's anything else due today that is or isn't on there yet to test this theory.

I suspect we'll get it today, USA time, so early evening/later tonight.

My game pass runs out in four days I’ve got gold ready to convert again (I believe I won’t get £1 but £10.99?) 

ive got 2x 12 month gold a 3 month gold and 2x 3 month ultimate 

does it still give an extra month if I add and cancel recurring billing?

if so is this right 

Apply 12 month code add recurring = 13

Disable recurring then add 12 month =25 then add recurring =26 

Disable recurring then add 3 month = 29 then add recurring =30

Disable recurring then add 3 month ultimate converting all to ultimate =33 then add the other 3 month ultimate to get 36 months ultimate ?

or is there a better way 

sorry if it doesn’t make sense 

• gospvg pinned this topic
  • gospvg unpinned this topic