rllmuk
Harsin

Xbox Game Pass

3 minutes ago, klargon said:

The XBOX site is so terrible. Where am I supposed to go on a desktop browser to claim the free month of EA Access and Discord Nitro thing?  I tried it through the mobile app, but I couldn't find a way to get codes for them.

I got them from the Xbox itself.

The promotional tile should be available right there on the first screen of the Xbox One dashboard. If it's not,you might be like me - not residing in an eligible country.

10 hours ago, deerokus said:

AFAIK you can't claim it at all anyway if you have ever had any kind of Spotify premium. 

I just created a new account to apply it to. Don't bother with playlists and the like (although you can transfer them if you can be arsed), so it doesn't bother me to start afresh. 

17 hours ago, klargon said:

The XBOX site is so terrible. Where am I supposed to go on a desktop browser to claim the free month of EA Access and Discord Nitro thing?  I tried it through the mobile app, but I couldn't find a way to get codes for them.

You can only do it from the XBox Dashboard, not via the browser. Which, incidentally also locks out those like me who don't have an XBox and use it for PC Gaming only

5 minutes ago, cassidy said:

What is Wandersong? 

Wandersong is a musical platforming adventure with an emotional story. Play as a silly bard and use music to interact with everything on a journey around the world!

You essentially play as a walking musical instrument, and different things respond to your music in different ways.

3 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Wandersong is a musical platforming adventure with an emotional story. Play as a silly bard and use music to interact with everything on a journey around the world!

You essentially play as a walking musical instrument, and different things respond to your music in different ways.

I'm in. 

51 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Is the Division the first Ubisoft game to be on Gamepass?

It was on Gamepass earlier in the year as well. 

2 hours ago, Benny said:

No Phoenix Point yet then?

Deva have said it will be a couple of days due to a problem Microsoft's end.

3 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

New Pro Evo? 

Nice! 

does that mean we get the whole game or a limited demo? 

11 minutes ago, g wings said:

does that mean we get the whole game or a limited demo? 

All games on Games Pass are the full game.

Given Microsoft's continued refusal to allow PES to use edit files on Xbox, may I advise prospective Master Leaguers to choose one of the licensed leagues like France, Italy or Brazil for their shenanigans. Truth is, PES has almost as many licenses as FIFA these days, but the lack of those in Spain and England and the complete absence of the German league remain glaring and offputting.

If seeing teams waddle around in fake stripey kits bothers you (as it does me), steer clear and get to grips with one of the best football games ever made. And then buy it next year on PC/PS.

15 hours ago, BeeJay said:

Deva have said it will be a couple of days due to a problem Microsoft's end.

On Xbox or just PC? Quite intrigued to play this...

8 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

PC, console version isnt till next year

44 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

35 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

PC, console version isnt till next year

From what I've seen so far I really like some of the design choices made such as the overwatch system using an arc and a direction instead of just a direction. This avoids the problem of characters in overwatch shooting at a target miles away and missing.

The poor reviews seem to go in to the difficulty and the poor cover shooting implementation. I'm not particularly bothered by the former and hopefully the later can be patched.

It sounds like it was probably rushed to release and the reviews have rightly criticized it.