rllmuk
Harsin

Xbox Game Pass

The setting sold Tacoma for me, I also liked the way you had to piece the story together, felt it had a satisfying conclusion as well.

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Had Tacoma and Oxenfree on my playlist ever since getting Game Pass, since I was in for something short I decided to give Tacoma a go. Sadly, it didn't grab me at all :( Boring was how I'd describe it. Oxenfree however, that's brilliant! So far at least. Lovely artwork, intriguing story, fun dialogue choices, good voice acting, yep I'm sold. Really want to see how this plays out. Also, fuck Clarissa.

I played through Tacoma this weekend and I really liked it.

I loved the setting though, and the ending was perfect.

Doom Eternal just had that "GAMEPASS" logo under the thumbnail on the store for me....

I clicked it with excitement. Nope, not there. 

It's an ID/Bethesda game so I can't imagine it'll be too long before it's on there. Pretty much all the others have been. 2 weeks after release would be utter bullshit, even for Bethesda.

7 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Doom Eternal just had that "GAMEPASS" logo under the thumbnail on the store for me....

I clicked it with excitement. Nope, not there. 

Doom 2016 is still there.

Replay that instead - you will have much more fun.

1 minute ago, Mike S said:

Doom 2016 is still there.

Replay that instead - you will have much more fun.

Are people not enjoying Eternal?

Just now, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Are people not enjoying Eternal?

Many are.

I thought it was awful in pretty much every way - feel, mechanics, map design, art design, etc. I quit it and have been very happily playing through the still amazing predecessor for the third or fourth time..

What's going on with PES 2020 on gamepass? When I downloaded it, it was just PES Lite.

You have to get an activation key thingy. Can’t remember how I got it - maybe classed as DLC?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dave7g said:

What's going on with PES 2020 on gamepass? When I downloaded it, it was just PES Lite.

I had this once. One of the links is broken. Try going to the store page for the standard game and installing from there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Journey to the Savage Planet, out on Game Pass April 9th.

Ooh, awesome. Was looking at that in the sale. 

• Upvote 1

I was considering journey to the savage planet for my epic store voucher purchase, so glad I held off. Football manager 2020 is also back for pc.

Journey to the Savage Planet is really good. About 14 hours or so, colourful as shit. The humour grates after a bit but it's worth a play.

13 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Journey to the Savage Planet, out on Game Pass April 9th.

Have a guess who's just picked that up in the sale? 

51 minutes ago, theredstar said:

Have a guess who's just picked that up in the sale? 

Ditto

• Empathy 1

Was considering picking it up, will probably still buy it with added Gamepass discount applied.

On 06/04/2020 at 17:37, dave7g said:

If you press the Xbox button on xbox controller in PES 2020 and then go for manage game and supplies and then go for ready to install section and is there PES 2020 Activation key and you install it.  I had the same problem when I got it.

• Upvote 2

Well Journey to the savage planet is basically Metroid prime meets Douglas Adams. Even the banjo music evokes the show. 

Bloody love it.

Its not showing in the game pass section yet btw just do a search for it in the store and install away for nowt. 

• Upvote 1

Does Savage Planet still work OK in singleplayer? They were doing co-op on The Computer Game Show.

3 minutes ago, Eighthours said:

Does Savage Planet still work OK in singleplayer? They were doing co-op on The Computer Game Show.

What wait - it's not a primarily single player game???

4 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

It's perfectly fine in single player.

Ok thanks, I was really looking forward to it because of the comparisons to Metroid Prime but pastel - if it turned out to be a mp or always online thing it would have been a hard (game) pass for me. (Wi-Fi)

PC or console for savage planet? Having been burned by the performance of ori on one s, don't want another case with savage planet.

4 minutes ago, BeeJay said:

PC or console for savage planet? Having been burned by the performance of ori on one s, don't want another case with savage planet.

Sadly it’s only on the console Gamepass so the choice is more buy it on PC or play for free on Xbox