Sign in to follow this  
Nespresso

DESYNC - Neon-Bulletstorm

DESYNC-logo.png

By The Foregone Syndicate

Official Site | Steam

Release Date: 28 February, 2017

ABOUT

DESYNC is an intense, single-player first person shooter that begs you to play dangerously and creatively. Eliminate your opponents as you perform violent attack sequences using the explosive digital weaponry and lethal side-arms at your disposal.

Switch weapons and move masterfully to unleash Attack Sequences – special moves that deal bonus damage and effects. Launch an enemy into a trap with a well-placed shotgun blast, then destroy another while they’re in the air. Think quickly and discover new combinations to maximize your score and decimate the leaderboards.

• Fast, reactive, intense FPS gameplay with a unique combo system
  • Detailed leaderboards for each level help players measure their improvement
  • Sleek neon aesthetics in a foreboding atmosphere
  • Ruthless enemies with a variety of defensive and offensive abilities
  • Multiple fire modes on each weapon allow for experimentation and varied playstyles

ATTACK SEQUENCES

Use your weapons and movement masterfully to unleash an Attack Sequence – special moves that deal great damage and bonus effects. Launch an enemy off the ground with a well-placed explosive, and then hit another one while they’re in the air. Be creative and discover new Sequences, then store them in your AS-Codex

OVERKILLS AND STREAKS

Destroy enemies with large amounts of damage to burst them into pieces. Overkilled enemies drop health that can extend your offensive play. Keep the tempo up by maintaining Streaks for your Kills, Overkills, Attack Sequences, and more. The higher the Streak, the more points received

DESYNC YOUR ENEMIES

Some of the foes you face can be Synced. Syncs grant new defensive and offensive abilities. You can Imbue your Attack Sequences with Desyncs to counter Syncs and enter Desync Mode. To defeat enemies efficiently you’ll need to learn and unleash Attack Sequences with these counter properties

POWERFUL ZONE DEFENDERS

You'll need to defeat a Zone Defender to progress to new Zones. Zone Defenders employ attacks that challenge your understanding of key mechanics and won't go down without a fight. Side challenges can be achieved in these battles to further your score

THE DARK ZONE

Revisit levels in an inverted form with Dark Zones. Dark Zones are an ultra-challenge that disregard your custom weapons and gear and instead sets you with a unique loadout for each level, including dual-wielding. Mutators that change the rules of play periodically get added through the level, so you'll have to stay frosty

IMAGES

70.gif 

38.gif

1.gif

Spoiler

desync2.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg?format=2500w

ss_ab40555adb9c59f9b1011e315eb68a1ae386f

ss_846a6b388b6027eca4c5e702e8f35ba0b2186

desync9.jpg

VIDEOS

Spoiler

So far this has been the Dark Souls of shooters for me. For the first time in a very long while I'm getting absolutely crushed in a FPS. It's as if I'm back to square one and all my Esports Skills™ have left my hands. I also have no idea what I'm doing, as evident by the following video. The soundtrack is killer though!

• Upvote 3