rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loik V credern

This Country - new BBC comedy

The Vicar has long been my favourite character in this and he was top drawer in the latest episode!

This has been the best British comedy for some time in my opinion. Every episode has been a gem. 

• Upvote 4

Like Curb Your Enthusiasm, I am late to the party. This is very funny. Brilliant characters, a West Country village Royle Family.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, little che said:

This has been the best British comedy for some time in my opinion. Every episode has been a gem. 

Yup best thing on TV for me, sad to see it go. Hopefully not too down like People Like Us

Think that Kurtan acosting the vicar on the bridge may be the funniest thing I've seen in years. 

• Upvote 1

It's been great! I was worried they might ramp things up this season but they have maintained the low-key feel. So good.

I think my highlight so far has been Kurtan finding out about the open garden and Kerry saying she knew he'd react that way.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, El Pibe said:

It's been great! I was worried they might ramp things up this season but they have maintained the low-key feel. So good.

I think my highlight so far has been Kurtan finding out about the open garden and Kerry saying she knew he'd react that way.

I beg your pardon.  I beg your pardon .

• Upvote 3

Damn that was really emotional, still love Kerry she's a sweetheart.Kurtain is just an old man in a young man's body.

One of the best TV series for me in the past few years.

• Upvote 2

Yeah this was great.

It definitely felt like the first two series were stronger, with more specific observational stuff and especially with the plot they constructed for the special. 

I felt the third series started strong but coasted for a couple of episodes towards the end. Kerry started hamming it up a little - still very funny but less grounded. I loved the last scene.

Overall a classic British series.

• Upvote 3

Absolutely love this show, gutted it’s ended. 

Possibly for the best though as it did tail off at the end of this series. 

Ive watched the first two through probably five times already, never gets old. 

• Upvote 2

Christmas Special is coming hopefully this year, not sure due to the current climate.

• Upvote 1