IGNORED

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

Padaxes

It's heavily CPU dependant thats why.... you can have a 1080 card in it and if you've got a crap cpu it will run ike poop.... if yuve got a very good cpu you dont need such a good gpu to run it well...

Managed 4 or 5 chicken dinner squad matches over the weekend....  one of them I got a load of kills which wa ssurprising as I wa spissed as a fart!

The reason I love this game is that its all about your tactics... there are some elements of twich/reaction game play, but in the large its about using tactics to over come your enemy... its surprising how many squads don't expect flanking of any kind... they'll sit there blinding firing at my team as I circle round and grenade/shoot them in the heads fro the side or back....

My new favourite game is staying on until the plane kicks you out with anyone who’s AFK, then either going straight down with them for a sweaty fist fight when we land and they come back, or trying to find a car to drive back and run over the winner of the sweaty fist fight.

some limited time cosmetic packs are coming to PUBG xbox

the link for the warrior pack seems to work, apparently available for 3 days (7 - 10 dec.) ..

and gameplay footage of the forthcoming desert map on the Game Awards:

In addition to The PUBG Warrior Pack being available, don’t forget to tune into The Game Awards, where the PUBG team will reveal the first-ever gameplay footage of PUBG’s new desert map live onstage and is also nominated for Game of the Year, Best Ongoing Game and Best Multiplayer Game

I don't think they're particularly fussed it 30 million people have installed a free game against the 20 million they've sold for £20, especially as PUBG is still happily pulling in over twice as many concurrent players. The game awards trailer mention Xbox console exclusivity a lot, I wouldn't bet on it coming to PS4 any time soon, if ever.

55 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

I still want to play this but waiting on PS4 in reality, any rumblings on this - give Fortnite has passed the playerbase I’m hoping they will be wanting it out on everything to claw some players back!?

With the amount of effort Microsoft have put in to getting it on Xbox, I don't see it happening for a while. Unless Sony step in and provide a similar level of resources to get it on their hardware?

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

I still want to play this but waiting on PS4 in reality, any rumblings on this - give Fortnite has passed the playerbase I’m hoping they will be wanting it out on everything to claw some players back!?

At this point when it’s clear an MS 1st party studio has provided a lot of legwork to make it happen I think you’ll be waiting a long time.