IGNORED

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

Padaxes

I am having an absolute bastard of a day so I will 100% be around to play this all night, which I realise I've said on at least three occasions previously and then not done so but alright, whatever, you've made your point.

47 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

Cool thank you! Do you guys generally play daytime or evenings? Usually I'm around from around 8pm if not with xbox crew, but around more during the day this week and next cos I'm on holiday.

After I get the kid to bed 8pm would suit me too! Will sort out discord tonight.

You get single servers where everyone is on their own. Duo servers where everyone starts with a partner and Squad which is made up of groups of 4 people.

You can join Duo and Squad servers with less though. You get an option whether you want the matchmaking to find you additional members to fill up your team.

Had my first couple of goes earlier and it's pretty much as funny as expected.  Some dude ran me over in my second round.  I was lying prone in some long grass scouting a building I'd seen someone go into, there's no way he could have seen me in foot-high grass over a rise, I'm pretty sure I must have just happened to be lying down where he was drivin.  God it was funny.

Made it to number 2 tonight, with 1 kill. Hide and seek baby.

Me and the last guy hid for ages either side of a shed, somehow doing laps around it and missing each other. After a loooooooong time the circle suddenly moved way faster than either of us could run and we both got caught, I died a fraction of a second before him as he laughed over the mic. :lol:

Came 3rd in my first solo attempt. Gets pretty tense when there's so few left and the white circle is so small. I reckon I could've won if I'd stayed camped in the loft but decided to try and find the others and got shot from behind.

Tried streaming to Twitch but it keeps going off after about 15 seconds and it ends up like this:rolleyes: Says to lower the settings but streaming in 480 seems a waste of time.

One of the main things for me is when jumping out of the plane to try and get as far away as possible from it's flight path. If the plane is flying on the south part of the map i head north and vice versa.

This will usually put me far away from everyone else and gives me a chance to gear up on peace.

You'll then either be in the circle when it first spawns or more than likely it will be on the other side of the map. If it's far away I'll find a vehicle and make my way to the edge of the circle and then just hide until i need to move again.

Alternatively you can drive straight into the middle of one of the first two circles then the chances are you'llbe very close to the next circle which means you need to move less.

This is coming from someone who hasn't won a solo have yet so take what i say with a pinch of salt! I do seem to manage top 10 fairly often though.

I downloaded this yesterday and had an incredibly enjoyable, tense first game, although I had to dial the settings right down to make it playable on my now straining laptop: I ended up nearly making the last ten, and only died when I somehow contrived to not kill someone with a shotgun at point blank range. I'll give the game the benefit of the doubt and blame myself and not the lag...

That said I tried to sneak in a quick game again this morning but it was unplayable: I'd make progress then get bumped back to where I was 20 seconds ago, and the F to interact button just plain didn't work. Tried restarting a few times and had the same problem. Anyone else experienced this? And should I be playing on the test server or the EU server?

I'm a total noob when it comes to these King of the Hill games, but I fucking love Battle Royale and watching the Giant Bomb stream pushed me over the edge.