rllmuk
Strategos

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

It's "ok".. the loto is fucked (there isnt any) and its too fast for me.. I love pubg because of its slwoer more tactical pace..

Oh and you cant hear anything int he final circles as all you can hear are air bombardments, sirens and airdops...

That said, I did manage to squad wipe ChocoTaco, Hambinooo and Halifax in one game.... almost shit myself when their names popped up on my screen in red!

The loot isn't fucked, rather it's different by design. The overworld is loot poor, with the catacombs being purposefully high loot, MK14s spawning alongside a ton of mili vests, DMRs and a hospital's worth of meds. You can survivalist above ground like the old alpha PUBG - making the most with what you've scraped together - or put yourself in the firing line going for the good stuff. The overworld loot is also much more plentiful on its extremities, if you go to the centre snake compounds you'll not get much and will need to run to the nearest red flag round building as soon as you get a sticky. A lot of streamers and players jumped into the game without reading the patch notes, which is fair enough, and then being surprised when it isn't business as usual. The loot and map design here seems pretty deep and I'll be interested to see what the meta play ends up being once everyone's got to grips with Karakin. It's really not clear. 

Personally I love the new pace, it's like a legitimately Sanhok, i.e. actually fast. In 9 solo games I've had one 0 kill, averaging at 4 per match. It also seems to facilitate greater kill consistency if you know what you're doing. Likewise, Benny, NathanWind and I squadded roughshod across Karakin aggressing for the full 18 minutes match time and got a 10 kill chicken. The terrain is also fantastic, like a mini, condensed Erangel/Miramar, where you can perform those old rotations and landscape plays that Sanhok doesn't really allow. 

Naturally, Erangel and Miramar remain the best maps but this is something special.