IGNORED

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

Padaxes

9 hours ago, spork said:

Me and Scruff got 7 kills between us and came second in a duos match. 

We were machines! Until I broke down and got caught by the last circle.

Stopping to heal is for wimps!

But ours was a glorious death, although I've been replaying the end over and over and I can't explain why I didn't throw a 'nade at the guy who won to flush him out. I had the perfect opportunity to do so :facepalm: 

I wish my guns did that much damage. Taking three people out with one UMP clip. I'm lucky if somebody dies when I empty an entire UMP clip into them at point blank range most of the time.

God I want to play this game. Been watching loads of streams esp. Dr.DisRespect :) 

The game looks like everything I loved about Ghost Recon in the original Xbox -huge map and tactics. I've even been looking at gaming PC's but will probably get it on for the New Xbox. 

On 7/10/2017 at 15:50, Nobuo's Organ said:

Aculite does my favourite videos of this, just so chill compared to your average YouTuber/Streamer.

YouTube is also the only way I'm going to see a decent game, as I freak out and don't think things through.

There's a british guy on Twitch called Sacriel who's worth watching, he's amazing at the game but is really low key and relaxed, and occasionally goes into some interesting detail about the open world survival game he's Creative Director or something on at the moment

https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

On 10/06/2017 at 15:50, disperse and recoagulate said:

Yeah. Get the free trial of Twitch Prime (or if you have Amazon Prime already you automatically have Twitch Prime too) and then link your Twitch account in-game using the button next to your username, then on the Twitch website you will get a "Prime Loot" notification and you can opt-in for the crate.  You get a balaclava, a t-shirt, some jeans and some boots.

This Twitch gear is going for decent prices on steam - I got something like €2.60 for the balaclava.

15 hours ago, PK said:

There's a british guy on Twitch called Sacriel who's worth watching, he's amazing at the game but is really low key and relaxed, and occasionally goes into some interesting detail about the open world survival game he's Creative Director or something on at the moment

https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

He occasionally plays with JackFrags and LevelCap. I find him a little annoying, more so in other stuff he's done, but there's no doubt he (and the others) know what they're doing. He "made his name" playing DayZ.

Edit: just out on interest Pyrion Flax, another youtuber and part of the Yogcast guys iirc, has few vids of them setting up custom servers. Some of them they have 50-100 zombies against 5 guys. Some of the tools they use must be part of the up coming movie making/replay plans PlayerUnknown has talked about.

Was a sterling effort @PK!

I was wondering last night how you and Pubbe got so many kills and then I realised we were in combat from pretty much the start. Two teams of four almost straight away, then another team in a car, then constant attacks when we got to the final area. All this with only 3 people as Boom was too busy eating and missing guns to loot due to having a couple of cans of Kestral :D 

4 hours ago, Scruff said:

Was a sterling effort @PK!

I was wondering last night how you and Pubbe got so many kills and then I realised we were in combat from pretty much the start. Two teams of four almost straight away, then another team in a car, then constant attacks when we got to the final area. All this with only 3 people as Boom was too busy eating and missing guns to loot due to having a couple of cans of Kestral :D 

MAXIMUM AGGRESSION plus MAXIMUM CRAFT BEER is a winning combo!

Also - I'm sure this is probably true of all Battle Royale games, but the feeling this game leaves you with when you win is like nothing I've ever played.  I suppose it's the very slow initial stages, gradual build up of sporadic encounters and then the sudden shift into ridiculously frantic action with loads of quick tactical decisions - I'm completely elated every time we win.

I noticed it on our voice comms too, when we win we're all like little kids breathlessly talking about the rollercoaster we've just been on.  Talking about what we did, what each other did, laughing for no reason and wanting to immediately go again.

It's a magnificient game!