RPL City - Season 37

Jamin

40 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

I'm getting my ps membership renewed later today so will be on tonight but appear to be missing from the team sheet. Will play anywhere. 

That's fine Al, yeah it said you hadn't been online for over a month so was debating whether you even existed tbh :lol:

We'll see who is on later and decide where you can play then. Perhaps CDM, or LB/RB if that's alright. Make sure everyone adds my USA accounts on PSN too please (see first post!).

1 hour ago, Jamin said:

Right then gents, pre-season cup - tonight at 10pm. We'll go with the following line-up (of the people I've seen play!) and see how we get on, hope that's gravy for everyone.

200417100015.png

Anyone missing tonight?

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

I'm getting my ps membership renewed later today so will be on tonight but appear to be missing from the team sheet. Will play anywhere. 

Looking at the above, you're playing in goal Al. 

27 minutes ago, Faizy88 said:

looks like I'm finally able to post @Jamin @BylliKiani

I'm happy with RCM, RW or CAM

Preferably on the right side than the left

I'm no good as a defender or CDM

Hope this helps

Also wont be on tonight as off to the man united game

Back next week to tear this shit up! Lol

Welcome to The team!

Yeah Mitch, you should refrain from typing in underscore lol

ps. I should really have put my display name as Naaytch which is my PSN name, as opposed to Faizy88 lol my bad

But hey I'm just glad to finally be able to post!

Well done last night lads. On a personal level I had a bit of a nightmare tbh, giving the ball away stupidly, poor fullback defending, getting someone sent off. Wasn't the best haha. Thankfully everyone else made up for it!

Discounting the first game when we were 3 men down, I have to say I thought everyone else was good to supoib. @tcharliel back to his beastly best at CDM, @AlfromSleep was very very solid alongside him - excellent pressure on the ball, and quick passing when he did have it (although lets forget that "backpass" to the GK :lol:).

@Mitchell & @kiko kylz positionally were excellent (both together, and when Mitch was on his own). Upfront @OMGJORDZ and @gooner4life were combining excellently, with quality goals and build up from you both.

Assuming @Faizy88 (Naaytch) is available next week, and we're all on, I'd like to trial him at LAM and see if @Navman99 can fill in at RB or LB. We will alternate duties between LAM and fullback depending - hope that's alright lads. There's 9 of us, so wanna be fair but also ensure we compete the best we can. Don't wanna tinker too much with a Cup winning side. Played gents, despite Mackenie's attempts to put us off in the final it felt good to have the season's pre silverware in the bag. :hat:

No worries mate. Cheers for letting me know! So we might go with yourself at LAM for the next two Thursdays, and have Navman back there the week you're away (and possibly the one after, we'll see).

Anyone else gonna be away any future Thursdays?