RPL City - Season 37

Jamin

8 hours ago, Faizy88 said:

Ramadhan will be starting on Saturday for the next 4 weeks so i won't be available during that time. Will be back 29th june if season is still ongoing

I'm off for 2 weeks now...Charlie too next week I think? A crucial period in Jamins management career. 

Well played last night guys, six points was a perfect return. @OMGJORDZ showing a heading masterclass :lol:. Quality resolve in the second half of game one to come back too, and we bossed game two - could have had more goals too. Overall felt we generally shut them out pretty well - nice goal from Nero in game one, otherwise they had very little. Excellent work as usual Mitch, keeks (nice goal btw!), Naaytch (wp at RB sir :)) and Al and charlie were interception kings.

Nice assists Navman too in game two, quality fella.

Next week we have an attendance crisis for the Town matches then, with Mitch charlie and Naaytch all missing. Big responsibility on @AlfromSleep and @kiko kylzthen! Is anyone else intending to be away or dead please say so now! I'll have a think about lineup.

Well played last night guys, six points was a perfect return. [mention=27572]OMGJORDZ[/mention] showing a heading masterclass default_lol.gif. Quality resolve in the second half of game one to come back too, and we bossed game two - could have had more goals too. Overall felt we generally shut them out pretty well - nice goal from Nero in game one, otherwise they had very little. Excellent work as usual Mitch, keeks (nice goal btw!), Naaytch (wp at RB sir default_smile.png) and Al and charlie were interception kings.

Nice assists Navman too in game two, quality fella.

Next week we have an attendance crisis for the Town matches then, with Mitch charlie and Naaytch all missing. Big responsibility on [mention=7296]AlfromSleep[/mention] and [mention=21975]kiko kylz[/mention]then! Is anyone else intending to be away or dead please say so now! I'll have a think about lineup.

I will be away for around 4 weeks as well due to Ramadan and the games times unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, gooner4life said:

exactly, when Jamin is replacing the missing 5 it's not a problem.

:lol: We need to work out a new way of making this fair. Maybe next season pick the player who has the lowest avg rating for the season and place them and Jamin in one team and then do the usual set up for the rest of the teams.

Played last night lads, we did the best with what we had. First game was a draw all ends up, nothing more to add - both teams had chances to win but a point each was fair.

Second one we just never got going, my distribution from the back was poor and we struggled to retain it in their half - they pressured well. Did well to eke out a point, as, aside from 3 edge of the box shots which went very close we didn't really turn up. Good to take a point from a poor performance though.

Cheers to you guys who were on, and thanks to you all for tracking back defending which didn't go unnoticed. Other than to Athletic (who were bottom), we didn't lose ground to any other team so not too shabby!

Good games lads!

Its looking tight going into the final set of fixture, lets hope its all on the line for that match of the season, keep it interesting. :) (Especially after the run away winners we've seen the last few seasons!)

Hello gents,

So we're missing Mitch, Faizy/Naaytch and Navman this week.

Anyone else absent? Assuming not we'll go with the usual line-up, but with the superior Johnson brother at LAM. :hat:

Can everyone jump on at 9.30pm for a practice match for a warm-up? I'll be on then.

Lads.

1 hour ago, Jamin said:

Hello gents,

So we're missing Mitch, Faizy/Naaytch and Navman this week.

Anyone else absent? Assuming not we'll go with the usual line-up, but with the superior Johnson brother at LAM. :hat:

KFP.gif

Good games last night. Both close encounters that could have gone either way. Thought we weathered the storm in the first game and settled in the second half after the goal. As for the second game,  felt again was not alot of clear cut chances,  but took more control once you had man sent off.