RPL City - Season 37

Jamin

Played last night chaps, we started slowly (conceding from the first cross they put in :lol:) but grew into it from then on, and the formation change definitely helped - we were creating chance after chance in game two. Thought special mentions should go to @AlfromSleep @tcharliel and @Mitchell who were rock-like at the back (we missed you Mitch!) and aside from that absolute sitter they missed when @Luseth hit the post with an open goal I don't think they had too much.

Upfront, particularly game two when we kept the ball moving and didn't try to skill past people all the time it was pretty sexy - lovely approach play.

I don't think Alison has ever scored or assisted so many goals.

Title decider next week! Let's wrap this thing up.

Well done lads, two tough matches last Thursday but we saw it through. Excellent season, much more competitive than previous ones, and came down to the final week which was pretty exciting truth be told. We saw it out - ourselves and Town having a rocky last 2 or 3 weeks!

It's the Cup this Thursday from 10pm, starting with 2 games against Athletic. Hopefully everyone can make it on?

I'm likely to be missing. Sorry. Are you OK to lead the troops out @gooner4life? I believe last week that Alfromsleep bagsied RAM and Mitch LAM. Hope that's right. If not correct me!