RPL Town - Season 37

Well played last night Boys we deserved all 6 I think we outplayed the other team in both ! Defensively solid as yous always are and attacking wise we was good. I think last night it worked with where steely and Elliot was playing. we held the ball in there half better then we have been doing and steely coming up with the goods ! 

Played boys lets catch them bastards :lol:

Keith you were class mate and yeah we rekt hard, bit less convincing in the second game but they also didn't do much. Think we've closed the gap considerably just need to not drop any more points then give city a few slaps when we play them.

Good perfomances last night, lads.  We looked solid all over.

Keith I thought you played well in there mate. Yourself, Jazzy and Pete were a massive help defensively and ensured we kept our balance.

We were really clinical last night as well, which was pleasing. You all took your chances well.  Excellent run for the winner in the second game, Baz.

Let's try and kick on next week.

Sorry guys, I've tried, but I've let you down again.

I've been struggling with my health for a couple of months. Between several blood tests and a go in one of them big flashy cancer tubes you see on the telly (as well as pissing some blood), the doctors have told me it's probably some minor bowel problems, then likely a kidney stone, before telling me last time my liver wasn't quite functioning properly, and I need to have another blood test done.

I'm pretty certain it's nothing serious, probably that I've passed the kidney stone and a lot of the other shit is down to fatigue from work and a couple of pretty nasty colds I've been on the receiving end of, but I've been passing out on trains in and out of work all week, and I passed out again tonight waiting for 10 o clock. Honestly, all I want to do is go to bed. As much fun as it is hearing all you cunts call everyone else a bunch of cunts and playing some FIFA, I'm just not up to it. 

And it's taken ages typing this out, so you've probably kicked off and are currently calling me a cunt. Good job lads! Keep on cunting! Go fuck them up in game 2!

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Sorry guys, I've tried, but I've let you down again.

I've been struggling with my health for a couple of months. Between several blood tests and a go in one of them big flashy cancer tubes you see on the telly (as well as pissing some blood), the doctors have told me it's probably some minor bowel problems, then likely a kidney stone, before telling me last time my liver wasn't quite functioning properly, and I need to have another blood test done.

I'm pretty certain it's nothing serious, probably that I've passed the kidney stone and a lot of the other shit is down to fatigue from work and a couple of pretty nasty colds I've been on the receiving end of, but I've been passing out on trains in and out of work all week, and I passed out again tonight waiting for 10 o clock. Honestly, all I want to do is go to bed. As much fun as it is hearing all you cunts call everyone else a bunch of cunts and playing some FIFA, I'm just not up to it. 

And it's taken ages typing this out, so you've probably kicked off and are currently calling me a cunt. Good job lads! Keep on cunting! Go fuck them up in game 2!

TL;DR, you cunt.

We played well last night boys , two solid performances they got a lucky pen in the first once but we bounced back to get the draw and the second game I was guilty of not finishing and we missed other chances off the post and Fifa was just against us ! But we was solid all over especially you steel well played as any !!

Cheers Baz! Guttered about soft pen to start us off though, I shouldn't have done the lunge!

We played really well in the second game, how we didnt score is beyond me, I dont think it was anything to do with the finishing, it just would not go in! The keeper for that late flurry of chances was just pure hax. The pressing from everyone in that second game aswell as our ball retention was so good! 

On the plus, atleast we didnt lose ground. :D

We haven't had our team every week and we're still going strong shame that outsiders calling it a day coz he's gonna be a big miss ! As for graham ... fuck him.

ive been poor this season only getting 5 goals and now outsiders out gonna have to turn my form around and down teams ;) 

lets do this lads !!