Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch August 25th, Japan only because Capcom are f****** idiots

Captain Kelsten

Really enjoying the demo, as this is really the last ultimate farewell version before a new generation im likely to import too! Such a shame any version of xx didn't make it over here. (generations is a localisation of X where this is XX like generations Ultimate) 

USB keyboard does indeed work with this for typing, which could prove useful when we're hunting together. Have to press ZR to bring up 'chatto' menu :) then press minus button on the controller to open free type. Pain in the arse compared to 3U on Wii U, but it was designed for 3DS so ... yeah.

25 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Can someone let me know how to get this via Amazon JP? The site keeps saying 'nope'. 

I followed this. Used Nintendo's address as home but everything else was my real information. Took about 3 hours to be verified but got there in the end.

37 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

USB keyboard does indeed work with this for typing, which could prove useful when we're hunting together. Have to press ZR to bring up 'chatto' menu :) then press minus button on the controller to open free type. Pain in the arse compared to 3U on Wii U, but it was designed for 3DS so ... yeah.

PSN party chat, surely?

The Bullfang grind for Bujabujabu is real. Luckily i am happy with my current set up and its taking no time at all. I was playing like shit last night. What a difference a day makes.

I'm still recovering from the Bank Holiday weekend but i'll be about the rest of week. From 6:30pm-ish. And of course Saturday & Sunday afternoon sessions.

FAO Everyone playing: I assume you lot have grabbed all the free items off the Titlescreen > Download > Item Packs (second from the bottom)? There's a bunch of stuff. Just press X to 'download all'. You then claim them off the in-house Palico > bottom option > 2nd option. 

Spent all of today doing Village quests and experimenting with weapons, styles and skills. I've also been researching Prowler set-ups, but its rather daunting given the language barrier, and all the changes they've made since Generations. 

Anyway, my Hunter has forsaken the Attack Up (L) of Bujabujabu because that fuckin' helm is no good for my fashion soul. I'm okay with (M) for now.

I'll be about later if anyone is setting up a room. Not sure the best way to announce it other than here, or maybe a message on PSN.  :mellow:

On 09/03/2017 at 03:03, Curtis said:

Thanks matey! My head's a shed after 10 hours of Village quests, deciphering Kanji, and way too many beers.

@ann coulter - What armour are you rocking because your character looks legit! 8-)

It's the blue crab armour! Shogun Centaur or whatever it's called. Has sharpness skill so your weapon sharpness lasts longer.

• 3 months later...