PS Plus May 2017 - TFB, Alienation and more

Parappa

I would rather have had Abzu as well but Alienation is meant to be decent. Already got Tales but didn't like it as much as the general consensus. Probably didn't help I started playing it directly after The Wolf Among Us so I was all Telltale'd out but I just found it very inconsequential and fluffy.

Of course, the chances of me actually playing any PS+ games this month is roughly zero, and has been the case for months now. Just too much else to play.

Tales from the Borderlands was astonishingly good. I went in with extremely low expectations thanks to the utterly uninspiring setting and Telltale's... variable quality of output, but it ended up as my favourite of their games, edging out The Wolf Among Us. A great month for that alone (albeit its inclusion is not so great for me, obviously).

Interested to try Alienation, though I think it's a shame Abzu was dropped for it over here (for others at least - again, it's a game I already own). The only other game that I know this month is Type: Riders, which never really grabbed me; no idea what to expect from the other games.

Bah - bought Tales a while back and yet to play and PS+ needs another twin stick shooter like it needs a hole in the head (well if you've been a member for years anyway) so in all honesty meh to Alienation.

Keep nearly buying Abzu in sales so that would have been much preferred - wonder why we aren't getting it here

Bah. Already have Tales and Alienation doesn't really appeal. So many twin stick shooters on ps+ but I haven't got on with any since original Geometry Wars. 

Abzu would have been nice.   Poor month for me. I assume Abzu will appear for us next month. 

3 hours ago, PeteBrant said:

Tales of the Borderlands is the best Telltale game. It is absolutely superb.

Not played Alienation, but it reviewed pretty well and its a Housemarque game

:hmm:

Nothing for the Vita next month?

I thought Alienation had already been given away. I'm sure I've played it and wasn't particularly impressed (which was a shame as I love Super Stardust and Resogun).

Maybe it was a demo, or I could just be confused - I'm fairly certain I didn't buy it.