The Boxing Thread

dogsout

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I spoke too soon! McCloskey has got his second wind and Prescott looks like he is feeling the pace. Maybe Prescott just took a breather for a round or so, but I thought the fight would be all over by now. McCloskey needs to win every round or stop Prescott to take the fight, but he looks up for it!

Anyone backing Ortiz for an upset tonight? It might be one of Mayweathers toughest fights for a while but I see it going the way of the Hatton fight and Ortiz not being able to get in close and keep the pressure up.

Tyson Fury fighting again on channel 5 tonight also.

Anyone backing Ortiz for an upset tonight? It might be one of Mayweathers toughest fights for a while but I see it going the way of the Hatton fight and Ortiz not being able to get in close and keep the pressure up.

I think Mayweather is going to break him down and put a real beating on him. Not sure it will be the most exciting fight in the world but Floyd will probably look very good.

Ortiz looks in excellant condition for the fight. I think he could give mayweather some trouble. Mosley did until he ran out of puff ( only took him two rounds to do it) .

Why is this on? I'm expecting Big daddy and his mum to come on and sort these two bums out before giant haystacks and kendo nagasaki pop in for some tag team action.

'Putting on a real show these two'

As in 'the heavyweight division is a shambles' ?