The Boxing Thread

dogsout

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/57688-David-Haye-vs-Wlad-Klitschko-Countdown-July-2nd-8.00pm-UK-3.00PM-EST

Link to various streams there too (got it on Al Jazeera Sports out here, so can't recommend a specific stream).

His kisser flew off!!"1!

Didn't it! One for the old HD slo-mo that, an absolute poleaxing.

Now Al Jazeera is showing French Ligue goal montages to generic rock. Their coverage might as well be a bloody stream it's that unreliable.

BBC's radio coverage is starting at 9.45pm, so sometime around 10 should be right.

Hoping Haye wins but can't see him staying out the way of Dr Steelhammer's jab for too long. Klitchsko in the fifth.

Its probably something to do with the way sport has been taken away from terrestial television,

but I only got to hear of David Haye about 2 years ago. God knows what he did before then. - Well yes Ive looked at Wikipedia.

This fight, if allowed to flow properly by the ref has all the makings of a classic.

Thats if both fighters are up for it.

I reckon Klitschko is going to be hard to beat.

What price Lennox getting back in the ring for real?

He must be feeling it.

I hope he doesn't, he is 46 in a few weeks. Lennox is one of the greatest of all time, if you remove pound for pound rules from the discussion and just spoke about boxers in terms of whether they would have won one on one fights then you could argue strongly that Lennox was the greatest. Seeing him chinned by some 25 year old not fit to lace his gloves would be a hell of a shame.

I hope he doesn't, he is 46 in a few weeks. Lennox is one of the greatest of all time, if you remove pound for pound rules from the discussion and just spoke about boxers in terms of whether they would have won one on one fights then you could argue strongly that Lennox was the greatest. Seeing him chinned by some 25 year old not fit to lace his gloves would be a hell of a shame.

Totally agree, but I can't help but feel it's crossing his mind during all this nonsense.