The Unofficial E3 2017 Hype Thread - The After-party

Nespresso

Except for some minor exceptions this E3 has been very meh (as I predicted). I guess it's a transitional year of sorts where not every game can be as megaton as the year before. 

Oh well, Wolfenstein and Mario Odyssey will do me just fine. 

9 hours ago, VN1X said:

Except for some minor exceptions this E3 has been very meh (as I predicted). I guess it's a transitional year of sorts where not every game can be as megaton as the year before. 

Not sure I agree. I mean, we always want more, but there were lots of promising games on display. 

For me personally (Mario and Cuphead aside) the games/devs I wanted (to see) the most weren't there (Cyberpunk, From Software, Retro Studios, Death Stranding, Platinum, Visceral's Star Wars) but I could still mention at least ten games I really want to play, which is good enough for me.

On 13/06/2017 at 11:10, VN1X said:

The first handheld Metroid for 13 years was a pretty big announcement, which absolutely no one expected.