IGNORED

PES 2018

Thread Owner

3 minutes ago, disperse and recoagulate said:

He's my mates favourite player.

Ages ago we had a Master League and he was Veron on fixed, and we still laugh about how Aston Villa wanted to swap us Gabby Agbonlahor for him. On the same game I started as David Bentley and eventually was Pavel Nedved. :)

Now he's back out of retirement, my mate is hoping to be him again. The plan is to buy him from the start, and then when he retires we will get his regen too and hopefully play until he retires again!  We'll see though - might not get as much Master League time now. :unsure:  Hopefully he's on the game though!

Any recent changes and transfers won't go live for a few days yet. So even if he isn't there, he may be soon. 

On 9/10/2017 at 21:08, Pockets said:

It'd make sense if anyone gave a shit but they don't. It's just me feeling guilty about doing what I want with my own money. In a huge cupboard, just outside the room my controllers are in, are about 100 pairs of my girlfriend's shoes. (She can't resell them for nearly what she paid) I don't give a shit about that, she doesn't give a shit what I do, but still I always have to convince myself. 

Anyway, PES...

Word brother.

Now, after seeing Veron's age, it all makes sense!  

This Veron talk has reminded me of my old irrational love of Dejan Savicevic and now I will definitely be editing him into my game.

I remember on ISS Pro Evo I scored one with him where he controlled a high ball with his back to goal, knocked it over the defender's head, spun around him and volleyed it in all without the ball touching the ground. I had no idea how it happened and assumed you probably couldn't do it on purpose if you tried. I guess it was either a freak of the physics or they programmed in some special Il Genio magic that only happened every now and again.

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Had this delivered from Simplygames today. Servers aren't online and I only play online :lol: 

I was thinking of trying myclub now, or should I wait for the update? 

You won't be able to do MyClub either. Servers are up tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Jazz Glands said:

Going balls deep in MyClub this year. Let me know your spins. I can already guarantee I'll get fucking Pique as my TOTY spin, as I did last year :rolleyes:

I got Iniesta last year, hoping for a forward as I was stuck with Giroud up top for far too long last year!

After getting this on Tuesday, I've been waiting for the servers to go up. Finish work at 6am on launch day, looking forward to playing a little before bed, it is launch day after all. Fucking servers down for maintenance. :( 

Having ordered the PC version from CDKeys I've just had the PS4 disc drop through the letterbox from Amazon.. Totally forgot ordering as insurance against a fucked PC release :facepalm:. It seems like the PC version is OK but I'm a bit concerned at comments that the speed is increased from the demo and there's a lot more input lag, have people noticed that on the consoles too?

My experience is that it is slower than the demo, but I can't be sure on that.

Got all of my MyClub players through (11 of the fuckers). Ended up with 4 CBs! <_< Klavan, Lovren, Benatia and Pique. That is now my backline with Klavan and Benatia at LB/RB. The only other people I remember are Bolt at LWF, Guerreiro from Dortmund, Julio Cesar and some Turkish CF. Feel a tad ripped off, especially as Pique seems to have a rating of 78! :o 

After 2 matches with Utd last night, editing the Utd kit and all of the above, it was then 2.30am and I had to go to bed! So getting stuck into some MyClub matches tonight!

3 minutes ago, *chin* said:

My experience is that it is slower than the demo, but I can't be sure on that.

Got all of my MyClub players through (11 of the fuckers). Ended up with 4 CBs! <_< Klavan, Lovren, Benatia and Pique. That is now my backline with Klavan and Benatia at LB/RB. The only other people I remember are Bolt at LWF, Guerreiro from Dortmund, Julio Cesar and some Turkish CF. Feel a tad ripped off, especially as Pique seems to have a rating of 78! :o 

After 2 matches with Utd last night, editing the Utd kit and all of the above, it was then 2.30am and I had to go to bed! So getting stuck into some MyClub matches tonight!

Pique is 78 as he's at Level 1, like all TOTY spins were this year. At his regular level 30 he'll be 87-88 :) 

30 minutes ago, Jazz Glands said:

Pique is 78 as he's at Level 1, like all TOTY spins were this year. At his regular level 30 he'll be 87-88 :) 

Aha! Last year they started at their base level and went up? Or at least, they started a lot higher. Or maybe most started at level 30? Anyway, might be worth sacking off all the shite and pumping it into Pique then.

10 minutes ago, *chin* said:

Aha! Last year they started at their base level and went up? Or at least, they started a lot higher. Or maybe most started at level 30? Anyway, might be worth sacking off all the shite and pumping it into Pique then.

That's right - this year special agent players seem to start at Level 1 rather than 30, which is great as it should reduce the amount of early superstar teams.