IGNORED

E3 2017: Nintendo - Wrap Up

Robo_1

Conference Review  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Nathan Wind said:

Stop being a laser-guided bellend.  It was a teaser.

I'm the biggest fucking Prime fan I know and that was just lazy. We didn't even get a studio who are making it.

That thing will be a loooooong ways off. Expect it no sooner than 2019/2020. 

Just now, Clipper said:

Im not traditional Nintendo Faithful at all - i usually prefer MS and Xbox

However that was all killer no filler and in terms of big stuff it trounces MS and Sony conferences.

Yeah, same. Need something different, and something I can play with the kids. Every single game they just showed looked gorgeous and suitable for youngsters to boot.

Just now, VN1X said:

I'm the biggest fucking Prime fan I know and that was just lazy. We didn't even get a studio who are making it.

Lazy :lol:

Yeah, for a first full E3 showing for the Switch, that was little more than fan service. Some great games in there for sure, but if you're not already on the Switch train, there was precious little in this presentation to get people excited. The teaser for Metroid 4 was the surprise of the show, but the lack of any footage or even a CGI trailer made me think it was thrown in at the last minute to fill out a fairly anaemic showing.

I think this conference was great. For years we've said that Nintendo can just drop announcements of their mega franchises in to let us know that they're in development and that's exactly what they've done. Brilliant.

And we've got gameplay of the New Donk City level of Mario on Treehouse right now guys.

Just now, Robo_1 said:

Yeah, for a first full E3 showing for the Switch, that was little more than fan service. Some great games in there for sure, but if you're not already on the Switch train, there was precious little in this presentation to get people excited. The teaser for Metroid 4 was the surprise of the show, but the lack of any footage or even a CGI trailer made me think it was thrown in at the last minute to fill out a fairly anaemic showing.

Or even a piece of concept art. Just something to give an idea of the direction. 

Something... Weird about this new Mario. I absolutely love morphing into a bollard in the city area though :lol:

Amazing news for Rocket League fans on Switch. I'm assuming cross-play is definitely with PC, maybe Xbox, definitely not PS4.

2 minutes ago, VN1X said:

I'm sure it said Retro at the start of the reveal. Or did I imagine it?

1 minute ago, Punished Smitty said:

I really, really still don't like this realistic city stuff at all.

And there's something of an air of the modern (terrible) Sonic games in this. 

I'm getting that very same feeling from watching it now.