rllmuk
Gorf King

Anthem

That's annoying. Apparently everyone can still preload the actual demo itself though so they won't have to download it when the servers open up.

Super hyped for the demo now. Taking bets on how fast the servers explode and how long they stay down for :)

I have two spare friend codes, you'll need an EA.com account with your Xbox account linked.

I used one as I have two EA accounts and accidentally redeemed my preorder code on the one that's not linked.

Also I couldn't get the redeem link to work properly using Safari or Firefox but fine on Chrome.

26 minutes ago, Pug said:

I have two spare friend codes, you'll need an EA.com account with your Xbox account linked.

I used one as I have two EA accounts and accidentally redeemed my preorder code on the one that's not linked.

Also I couldn't get the redeem link to work properly using Safari or Firefox but fine on Chrome.

Does it have to be Xbox? Will the codes not work on PS4?

12 hours ago, Strafe said:

Presumably an amazon pre order will get you a beta code?

Yes. It's emailed to you.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Does it have to be Xbox? Will the codes not work on PS4?

If you need PS codes, I will be sorting mine out later.  Will pm you one if you like.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Deeptone said:

If you need PS codes, I will be sorting mine out later.  Will pm you one if you like.

Yes please, thank you.

1 hour ago, Pug said:

Can I have one if still available please?

I'd love a PS4 code, if there are any spare. Also, if anyone's feeling super-generous, one for my friend, who's not on the forum.

15 minutes ago, Matt Defis said:

Will a pc code work for PS4?

I think the sixteen digit redeemable codes are universal. It's all linked to the EA account. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this does mean you could, in theory, test out three characters this weekend if you have a PC, Xbox, and PS4, and all three are linked to you EA account. 

I may be wrong. 

31 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

Can I have one if still available please?

Sure, will PM now.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thor said:

I think the sixteen digit redeemable codes are universal. It's all linked to the EA account. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this does mean you could, in theory, test out three characters this weekend if you have a PC, Xbox, and PS4, and all three are linked to you EA account. 

I may be wrong. 

If it's like other companies betas you'll redeem the EA key for one platform.

Once players have redeemed their demo code, they can go to Friend Pass and snag the link that will allow up to three friends access to the VIP demo. All console players need to do once the demo goes live is link their EA account to their console account and then they will have full access to the VIP demo.

https://gamerant.com/anthem-demo-friend-code/

A bit unsure how the friend's code link works but I guess we have to wait till the demo goes live?

2 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

I'd love a PS4 code too, if there's one going. 

Sent you my last one.  The others say it's not working at the moment but may have to wait until the demo goes live.

• Upvote 1

If anyone is playing on PS4, please feel free to add me (tutsiebear) so that I have friends to shoot shit up with. :wub:

And this isn't a friendship bribe. I have a couple of PS4 friend link things, feel free to PM me for one.  I have no idea who has already received a link and who hasn't. :) 

Edit: Gone now!

20 minutes ago, Matt Defis said:

If the code works cross platform I have 2 I can give away, for any platform. 

Yes please.

How are you all getting these free codes? I've got my vip demo downloaded from my preorder and I'd like a code to give to a friend.