Season 38 - Fifa 17's swansong - Sign up

It'll end before FIFA 18 is out @kiko kylz Not sure exact, depending on when i can get this next season started / we could do 6 week season instead of 9 if need be etc.

I thought I'd be here for the cup, but I'll be in Germany now..

Fly home tomorrow, fly to Germany Thursday, fly to Amsterdam Saturday then July has a week in Iceland and probably a bunch more Germany it looks like today.

9 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

I wasn't naming anyone in particular lol I just know luseth couldn't please everyone every game and I'm sure it's the same for the other managers :lol:

Ah you were talking about @humdrum? :D (Waiting for him to give me grief about putting my 'best' player at cb or something :lol: )

Nah it's looking like there will be fewer players for the next season. Will make it a lot easier. (My problem was that everyone on my team turned up pretty much every week!) Generally that doesn't happen.  ^_^

2 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

I know right? fancy signing up for something and then actually turning up lol :lol:

Yeah could you imagine if everyone did! It would have meant the match's wouldn't have been decided by having a good any and you know like a real league on equal footing (we only lost out cuz we didn't have a good any (I was useless at it 90% of the time :lol:) Well here's to another season where @Jamin win's the league :D

12 hours ago, Luseth said:

Ah you were talking about @humdrum? :D (Waiting for him to give me grief about putting my 'best' player at cb or something :lol: )

You are clearly learning from your mistakes without me even needing to mention it, seems like management material maybe you should consider being a manager next season?

12 hours ago, Luseth said:

Yeah could you imagine if everyone did! It would have meant the match's wouldn't have been decided by having a good any and you know like a real league on equal footing (we only lost out cuz we didn't have a good any (I was useless at it 90% of the time :lol:) Well here's to another season where @Jamin win's the league :D

Only 90% HAHAHAHAHAHA

11 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

That's cool cos I've got a good feeling jamins gonna buy me next season and lead me to glory 

giphy (4).gif

Don't believe every private DM Jamin sends you. many have fallen for his silver tounge.

Let me guess, he started by saying he wants to sign you and your his number one priorty, then he started asking if there was anyone else in the team that was any good, then he started asking about "that fella Humdrum" and "if you think he would be interested in joining City next season and what it would take to get him to join"  then next thing you know his saying he might have to grab you at the auction but he still defiantly wants you...

1 hour ago, humdrum said:

then he started asking about "that fella Humdrum" and "if you think he would be interested in joining City next season and what it would take to get him to join" 

He can have you :D In fact I'll sell you for free the grief you have given me :D

Nah leave @Theholyhogg alone, he's been dreaming of Jamin signing him up since he joined, I only signed him last season cuz I felt sorry for him, he kept piping up for @Jamin to buy him and he never did :P

Though now I think about it, more fool me, there was a reason why Jamin didn't sign him.... :D

Yer:lol: I forgot I got the most assist in our team ,second highest for goals scored ..and the highest rating in our club. That might be why :lol:

4 hours ago, humdrum said:

Let me guess, he started by saying he wants to sign you and your his number one priorty, then he started asking if there was anyone else in the team that was any good, then he started asking about "that fella Humdrum" and "if you think he would be interested in joining City next season and what it would take to get him to join"  then next thing you know his saying he might have to grab you at the auction but he still defiantly wants you...

Dammit :doh: word for word 

He played me like a kipper 

Anyway I think @Fennas3 has big plans for me next season 

giphy (4).gif

8 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

Yer:lol: I forgot I got the most assist in our team ,second highest for goals scored ..and the highest rating in our club. That might be why :lol:

Wow you scored 2 more goals and got 1 more assist than a guy who played pretty much the whole season at CB. 

You go girl! ;)

13 hours ago, humdrum said:

You are clearly learning from your mistakes without me even needing to mention it, seems like management material maybe you should consider being a manager next season?

Only 90% HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't believe every private DM Jamin sends you. many have fallen for his silver tounge.

Is it weird that whilst Humdrum wrote a really awesome and witty retort, I couldn't focus because Tom Hardy was winking at me? 

Anyone? Anyone at all?