SNES Mini

deKay

1 minute ago, englishbob said:

What does this mean? 

*Please note: an AC adapter for the USB cable is required to play the system but is not included in the packaging.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1238330.html

Theres no psu, but it needs one.

They did that before, iirc.

7 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

getting frustrated with game site and wi fi from Skegness Sand Caravan Site. 

Michael, relax, you can have my spare pre-order* for retail, plus postage, ok?

* assuming it comes through

32 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

That frame rate is far better than I remember!

Looks like it's been enhanced.

Many SNES emulators (even the one on the Wii) have a Super FX boost option, which makes games like StarFox/2, Stunt Race FX etc very very speedy. Seriousely, I bumped Stunt Race FX up to the highest boost and it was like lightning fast, actually had to slow it down a little bit to be playable..

3 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

Well done everyone who complained about the NES stock and then went on to order 3 of these...

Disappointing that I went out for a few hours and missed it :(

(would happily take a spare!)

erm, i dont think the people who actually want the consoles to play are scalping them

i think its the scalpers

xn6kcmnkcaxx.png

i can sell you a preorder for $50,000?

Missed the preorders like others.

Would happily pay rrp + something for your trouble to anyone who has a 'spare' at launch (assuming I don't manage to grab one from somewhere before then).  Happy to get in line behind others who have already said the same in the thread before me too.  

Would be great to educate my sons and daughter in the ways of old skool 90s gaming - wired pads and all!

I wasn't able to get one. Amazon ran out before I'd seen it and Game, Shopto and others crashed.

I got really close with Game - I kept refreshing and eventually I somehow had 10 in my basket. Obviously, it wouldn't let me buy 10 (and I didn't want 10) but when I tried to remove 9 of them, the site went down for me and I was back to zero. So frustrating.

10 minutes ago, buizel said:

erm, i dont think the people who actually want the consoles to play are scalping them

i think its the scalpers

xn6kcmnkcaxx.png

i can sell you a preorder for $50,000?

Regardless of the intention, ordering multiple consoles stops someone else ordering that same machine doesn't it.

2 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

Regardless of the intention, ordering multiple consoles stops someone else ordering that same machine doesn't it.

yeah, i agree... are people doing that though? like, do you mean to ensure they get one?

you think i could just swing by Tesco at 00:01 and pick one up on launch day?

7 minutes ago, Bluejam said:

It begins....

IMG_1597.PNG

god dammit, are people buying these on ebay already? how does this even work, do these people have lots pre-ordered or are just hoping they get one on day 1 to sell?