SNES Mini

deKay

Just now, chipsgravy said:

Does anyone know why the box says 20+1 games installed and not just 21 games?

Darn it I just missed out on the Nintendo Pre Orders. Guess my Shopto one will have to hold.

20 classic games + 1 previously unreleased game (Star Fox 2) I assume. 

Just now, Azrael said:

20 classic games + 1 previously unreleased game (Star Fox 2) I assume. 

Ah that makes sense especially after reading this.

the inclusion of the never-before-released Star Fox 2 will offer them something entirely new to enjoy (players must prove their skill by completing the first level of the original Star Fox before Star Fox 2 is unlocked to play).

2 minutes ago, chipsgravy said:

Does anyone know why the box says 20+1 games installed and not just 21 games?

Darn it I just missed out on the Nintendo Pre Orders. Guess my Shopto one will have to hold.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I heard somewhere that you had to play part of Starfox to be able to play the sequel?

So much for registering my interest Nintendo. :quote:

I seem to be constantly missing out on pre-ordering. This is punishment for being so smug about how easy I found getting a NES Mini.

The Nintendo store is saying one per customer but I bet there are probably people using multiple accounts. However the window was so short (5 mins?) that you probably couldn't have pre-ordered that many, unless I'm missing something obvious.

As a fan of Earthbound, I'm really pleased that Nintendo now values the game so much that it not only had made it available on the Virtual Console, but also has decided to include it in the Super NES Mini (well, in the western world at least). Doesn't seem too long ago that Earthbound was a semi-forgotten obscurity that would've been buried in the past if not for the Super Smash Bros series.

2 minutes ago, gizmo1990 said:

Still a lot of gaffers jumping on UK stock it seems. Why aren't US distributers putting the damn thing up for pre-order? I don't understand the intention behind it.

Nintendo's coordination on this has been piss-poor.