SNES Mini

deKay

I'm really looking forward to the SNES mini, but will not have enough time to do it justice at the moment with Mario Odyssey on the horizon. I'm tempted to hide it away, give it to my son for Christmas, and spend the whole day trading him at Mario Kart, Street Fighter II and Super Punch Out. It should be a pretty good gift, given that it will be like rocking horse shit come December.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:01, DC LEMON said:

I never bothered to hack the NES Mini, but I will have my Stunt Race FX reunion.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/09/looks_like_the_snes_classic_mini_is_just_as_hackable_as_the_nes_classic_mini

Yeah same, been feeling that SNES itch for a few months. If my order doesn't get cancelled, I'll definitely be interested in doing this.

1 hour ago, BossSaru said:

I'm really looking forward to the SNES mini, but will not have enough time to do it justice at the moment with Mario Odyssey on the horizon. I'm tempted to hide it away, give it to my son for Christmas, and spend the whole day trading him at Mario Kart, Street Fighter II and Super Punch Out. It should be a pretty good gift, given that it will be like rocking horse shit come December.

Funny I was having the exact same thoughts today.

11 minutes ago, Salsa Party Animal said:

do this hack add more SNES games (Roms) on SNES Mini. If yes I could add UN Squadron on it ;)

I'll be adding that, Gradius 3, Axelay, Super Aleste, Thunder Spirits, Skyblazer, Goof Troop, Aladdin, Super Tennis, Super Mario All Stars, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, Sim City, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Time and Terranigma 

To power the console from a standard UK three-pin socket, you can connect the USB Power Cable to the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System Power Adapter.

Model: PA-1050-39NE

Input Voltage, Current, Frequency: 100-240V, AC/0.25A, 50/60Hz

Output Voltage, Current: 5.2V DC, 1A
Read more at https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-classic-mini-accessory/nintendo-classic-mini-nintendo-entertainment-system-power-adapter/11363926.html#VeG6VCBJL0YrYdFx.99

Nintendo's official PSU = 1A, 5V

1 hour ago, probotector said:

Scalpers are not scum, in most cases they help people access to hard to get stuff with minimum fuss.

They are the product of the system.

Not really if people who actually didn't want the product other than to just sell on rather than enjoy it and use it then there would be more to go around at the manufacturers RRP.

Still if people buy at the inflated prices more fool them too....