rllmuk
deKay

SNES Mini

I managed to snag pre-orders way back at both Amazon and Nintendo. I was just weighing up which to cancel, but instead I thought I would ask if anyone in Milton Keynes (or near enough to travel) that wants to take one of them at cost price?

• Upvote 9

Got this text today 

Your debit or ATM card for account ending 436 is due to expire. A replacement will be despatched within 24 hours. Please contact us with any queries.

My Pre-order(s)! 

I better still be able to get this. 

If anyone in the north east has a spare preorder and feeling generous I will be eternally grateful.  Happy to come and collect of course! :D

Like the BotW Amiibo this probably means small numbers will appear at random and sell out instantly well into 2018.

Oh look, Nintendo is able to manufacture more than one product at the same time. :coffee:

Well, I assume it is still manufacturing the Switch and hasn't mothballed that hardware to focus on the Nes Mini....

• Upvote 4

SNES minis for everyone! And with that I'm sure all those with 14 preorders have rushed off to cancel 13 of them...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimmbob said:

SNES minis for everyone! And with that I'm sure all those with 14 preorders have rushed off to cancel 13 of them...

I've got two in place, just to make sure I got one.  If both come off I think a friend wants the spare, if not it will be offered on here at cost price. 

• Upvote 1

If I can get one in the new year, I don't give a stuff about christmas. I have to say this makes a lot of people who defended Nintendo's low supply strategy in this thread look pretty silly,

At least they have come out and said "Hey, we can make a shit ton of money off this by just making more of them". Hope the scalpers enjoy their extra consoles.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alex W. said:

But that's impossible, Nintendo were artificially making very few of them because they're satan. 

I thought they were artificially making less of them as a clever strategy to promote the Switch and make sure production of those stayed up?

12 minutes ago, Ninja Doctor said:

The Nes classic coming back surely means no N64 classic?

Why? 

And then elder forum scalper, mwaam will have to do battle with the young pretender, probotector to secure the 10 available N64 mini units.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DirkCrisis said:

And then elder forum scalper, mwaam will have to do battle with the young pretender, probotector to secure the 10 available N64 mini units.

2 men enter, one man leaves.

Then later the other man leaves holding a carrier bag containing an N64 Mini.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Fry Crayola said:

My only concern with this at the moment is that I have no free HDMI ports.

sweeeeeeetch!

Third

I've two tellies in my living room already - the main one, and a 22" one that's only used as a computer monitor in the corner of the room. I can plug the SNES into it, but that little guy deserves sofa play.

It may be time to relegate the Xbox 360. I'm off to check the backward compatibility list one more time...

• Upvote 1