rllmuk
deKay

SNES Mini

11 minutes ago, Fallows said:

They look fucking sick. Pricey though... so I guess they sound the bollocks as well.

I paid nearer £100 for the A2 (not the A2+) a few years ago now.  Like I said, for their size I think they are great.

20 minutes ago, Radish said:

Me, it took too long to scroll past :P

You're not meant to scroll past, you're meant to stop and listen to each and every tune three times, like I have since I posted them last night :P

If you want to find one, it is worth signing up to the stock checker at https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-super-nintendo-entertainment-system-snes. It seems notifications to you phone when a retailer makes stock available, and Tesco tend to release stock in batches rather than all at once so there is a good chance that more will be made available over the next few hours and days.

GAME have sent me an e-mail stating that they'll attempt to take the money for it today.  If successful, they'll ship in the next few days.  YES!

5 hours ago, Smoothy said:

GAME have sent me an e-mail stating that they'll attempt to take the money for it today.  If successful, they'll ship in the next few days.  YES!

Also got that email :omg:

6 hours ago, Smoothy said:

38 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Also got that email :omg:

Aye

Thank you for pre-ordering SNES Mini from GAME.co.uk.

SNES Mini is released next week and to help everything go smoothly for you, we will be processing orders and starting to take payment from today

Which is weird, because I thought I PayPal'd it.

[edit]

Oh, it's pending

pending.JPG.263b7e71a27ae3ab79cec151272812b6.JPG

Edited by SeanR
pending

Yeah I used PayPal too, that came up as a "hold" in the PayPal account the time, not an actual purchase.

Zombies ate my neighbours is an underrated gem and totally deserving of a decent remake. The music! I can still hum a good few of the tunes from the various levels (the giant baby one - dum dum dee dum dum dum dum, dum dum dee dum UH OH). I adored that game. 

Here it is, along with some other gems!

[/url]  

There's a rom hack called more zombies ate my neighbours. Not sure why it's just called zombies in the uk as aye my neighbours sounds better to me :)

5 hours ago, stoofle said:

Maybe with some other older hardware, but there's still something magical about a SNES via RGB hooked up to a CRT even today. The rest of my retro setup is elsewhere, but this is tucked away in the corner of the kitchen just in case I need some urgent Mario:

IMG_20170923_170228.jpg

I completely agree. 

Ive posted this photo a few times, but why not again! 

IMG_3271.JPG

• Upvote 2

The anticipation is reaching unbearable levels! Who knows how many people will be fucked by GAME and the rest. It's the calm before the storm.

This is out this week! 

We no longer have the emoticon I want to use to express my feelings about this!

On 23/09/2017 at 17:08, stoofle said:

Maybe with some other older hardware, but there's still something magical about a SNES via RGB hooked up to a CRT even today. The rest of my retro setup is elsewhere, but this is tucked away in the corner of the kitchen just in case I need some urgent Mario:

IMG_20170923_170228.jpg

When am I coming round for tea?

6 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Could I plug this into my gaming laptop and play it on the laptop screen? 

does your laptop have hdmi in?

7 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Could I plug this into my gaming laptop and play it on the laptop screen? 

Doubt it, for the same reason you couldn't plug in a PS4 - not sure many laptops have HDMI in?

You can however use a standard monitor with either HDMI or DVI in  (dvi requires a converter).  You would also need to figure out how to get the sound since most monitors don't have speakers.  I use the PS4 on a monitor sometimes and you can get the sound out of the controller's headphone port.

33 minutes ago, Dave White said:

post your secret exit cheese bridge flying evidence pics

god that fucking thing took me an age to do on smw

Just sacrifice Yoshi!

• Upvote 4