rllmuk
deKay

SNES Mini

I'm still astounded at the list of games they got considering the NES mini lineup was a bit lacking. The only thing it's missing is Chrono Trigger in my eyes.

For the first time in my adult life money is a bit tight and I'm unsure I can justify buying it.

Well I was until I watched that unboxing video and smiled throughout at the games. Apart from final fantasy, never ever managed to get on with that series.

20 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

GAME are packing my order:omg: 

Well, my Amazon pre-order has changed to 'Arriving Friday - not yet despatched'. So that's optimistic.

I managed to get a pre-order in with Nintendo directly as well as Smyths. As long as one of those comes through I'm happy to let one go at the original price (£69.99) plus postage (or pickup east lancs)

Do you have an account with them? Maybe it will be debited from your existing payment details once it's ready to ship?

I just got a text from Argos:

"Yippee the release date for your recent pre-order for the SNES Mini Console is getting close.  Royal Mail will be delivering your order ..... on the official release date of 29th September.  We'll let you know once it's on its way."

Yippee!

I've already paid - they charged at pre-order stage.

Me three.

They'll have a job, my credit card has expired. And there's no way to change my payment details. LOL!

Spoiler

:'(

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 4

Got the email too, quick moving of cash to make sure my Paypal has it covered and we are all good.

35 minutes ago, TommyG said:

Do you have an account with them? Maybe it will be debited from your existing payment details once it's ready to ship?

Well that's the thing, I don't have any valid payment options saved on Shopto. Just added some, will see if it works or not...

5 minutes ago, stefcha said:

Well that's the thing, I don't have any valid payment options saved on Shopto. Just added some, will see if it works or not...

Good luck mate! Fingers crossed for you

Just now, TommyG said:

Good luck mate! Fingers crossed for you

I've also got a Smyths preorder too, for which there's no payment given it's pickup. So I've two orders that may or may not actually be fulfillable, if Smyths decide to sell to whoever's there because after all I've paid for nothing and just have an email saying "yeah, we'll save you one!". I guess I'll either end up with two, or none.

I've got two pre-orders - one with Nintendo and one with Amazon. Already had an email from Nintendo to confirm that one, and it all looks good on my Amazon order too.

Are there people on here who missed out on pre-orders who want to take one of them off my hands? Cost price and postage only. 

If not, I might cancel the Amazon one.

• Upvote 1

GAME are packing mine now! :o

I'm not sure why I'm getting excited, I could just pull out my actual Super NES right now :P

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, stefcha said:

I've also got a Smyths preorder too, for which there's no payment given it's pickup. So I've two orders that may or may not actually be fulfillable, if Smyths decide to sell to whoever's there because after all I've paid for nothing and just have an email saying "yeah, we'll save you one!". I guess I'll either end up with two, or none.

All bases covered then, that's good ^_^

I'm hyped for this and will be a great little stop gap for me until my Nintendo Switch Mario Odyssey is delivered on the 27th Oct. Nintendo can do no wrong at the moment :wub:

2 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

GAME are packing my order:omg: 

Nintendo store order is go, as well. GAME order is going to a friend of a Rllmuker.

• Upvote 1

Changed the delivery address for my Amazon and Argos preorders to my mums house as I'm away on holiday at the end of this week.  Realised after I'd changed it that she is on holiday too!

Amazon delivery guy has a habit of leaving things on my back door step - out in the open, to get soaked in the rain though, so at least I've hopefully prevented that from happening!

I want to feel the hype, but instead am drowning slightly in the usual feeling that I don't have enough time for it. 

Still looking forward to replaying some F-Zero the most oddly.

58 minutes ago, jimmbob said:

Me three.

They'll have a job, my credit card has expired. And there's no way to change my payment details. LOL!

@jimmbob Don't worry.  I had the same with my Metroid Amiibo.  They sent me an email with a link to provide new credit card details and I suffered no delay on the delivery of the Amiibo. 

• Upvote 1