Gran Turismo Sport | Monday Night Racing Club: every week @ 8PM UK

So I’ve been wondering who has the top time. I’m so close to him for the first half of a lap, sometimes a tiny bit quicker in the first complex. Then I get destroyed at spoon and lose all my time.

I looked properly at the name. It’s only a bloody Williams  E sports driver. I feel better now.

Reports saying GT7 will release in the first half of 2021 seem to be accurate.

16 hours ago, marsh said:

I'm not buying a ps5 till it launches gt sport. Simples.

T300 arrives at the weekend....

GT Sport is playable on PS5 from day one ;)

Do you think more people will sign up for the Monday night racing when the new GT arrives? 

Would be nice to race against people who are more my skill level ;)

(really need my PS5 to hurry up, I miss using my wheel!) 

3 hours ago, Ry said:

Do you think more people will sign up for the Monday night racing when the new GT arrives? 

Would be nice to race against people who are more my skill level ;)

(really need my PS5 to hurry up, I miss using my wheel!) 

This week’s support race was in the Samba bus so skill doesn’t come into it. When you get your PS5 jump back in, there’s about 20 of us a week at the moment so plenty of room for 2 lobbies per week

20 minutes ago, Junker said:

This week’s support race was in the Samba bus so skill doesn’t come into it. When you get your PS5 jump back in, there’s about 20 of us a week at the moment so plenty of room for 2 lobbies per week

Ah good shit. Looking forward to. It. 

20 hours ago, McSpeed said:

Reports saying GT7 will release in the first half of 2021 seem to be accurate.

GT Sport is playable on PS5 from day one ;)

That's like buying a ferrari and fitting it with a ford engine.

Hold steady....

2 hours ago, MrEPotato said:

Love to join you guys next Monday for some races, when do you announce the tracks as the daily’s are awful this week and will need practice.

Add Joe_McSpeed / @McSpeed to your PS4 friends, and then get him to add you to the Monday Night Racing Club chat.  There's usually some chat over the weekend about the plan for Monday, but broadly speaking we do an endurance one week, and a bunch of shorter races the next.  It's non-endurance week next.

I won't talk about the tracks we do as they're constantly catching me out (I'm fairly sure there are some tracks I've only ever driven on Monday nights).  You should make sure you have a Mazda MX5 Touring Car though, as it's a bit of a forum favourite - this one: https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/car_sheet.php?id=304

4 hours ago, marsh said:

I would like to point out that while I didn't enjoy the 'air cooled shite' event last week, that would make a cracking go kart track....and I've never been round it before in that configuration.

We did once, think it was when we split lobbies and I ended up hosting. It’s where that flying go kart photo ( think it might have been @fretnoise )  came from

59 minutes ago, Junker said:

Race B round Laguna Seca Gr4

6B8E13FA-8B80-4129-A8E3-A81AE8386CC3.jpeg

You wouldn't let it lie! Great time though, optimum in the scoob was a 1.28.2

So much more feedback from the new wheel, trail braking comming along nicely too.

Top action tonight, from zero to hero and back to zero again. Was shitting bricks on that last lap in the last race in lobby B, been a while since I've been leading on a last lap.

Hats off to Joe, as I'm certain there's a fair amount of research goes into these weekly races.

This has been mentioned in the chat, but if, like me, since the party system changed your phone completely ignores chat notification settings (e.g. you get no notifications...

I recommend turning the game on before tomorrow night and updating.

It’s a small update, but took set an hour for my console to ‘copy’